i know another goku -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

G
tryforce, how can u call sum1 stupid if u type so badly u always sound like a five yr old or no1 can understand what ur saying? + Yaglo does know alot more about modeling than you, and thats that. now lets stop flaming and get on with the thread, agreed?
sry bout that , but anyway more on-topic: head looks good, very life-like shape, not like the cartoon-style most gokus are. looking rly good, couldnt help loling at the point in his head tho :)

Best answers
i remember him saying he was 13? cant wait to see the hair, once the hair is in place people saying that the face doesnt look like goku will change thier minds. I gotta finish my goku too :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop it now or nuttzy's gonna go crazy up in herr'

the thread IS about the goku model,
its NOT about how bad of a modeller tryforce is, or his horrible english,

post ontopic or dont post,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ITS TEH MIRARI GOHAN!lol jp.
Hm now that I look at it the eyes seem a bit misplaced.Move the eyes down a bit.By the way the hair looks nice.Good job on that :yes:

Best answers
moving down the eyes would make his face very smashed, just wait till its skinned

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yaglo, are you going to skin it yourself?Cause I havent seen one of your skins in a lo-ong time :D.Oh, and Yaglo, are you considering on releasing this Goku?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, but i dont remember there being so many bangs
[locks of hair that are going down onto his face :p]
I think there are only 3 or 4 not 6, and i believe they all varied in size.
It's looking good though, and i know...hair is a ***** in max....

Best answers
oh i think it was a ss version i was thinking of for the bangs, ill change it tomorrow and hopefully finish it then, ( im so close to finishing it i cant believe it)

Best answers
well im basically done ( this is really an acheivement for me),

best of all the poly count is pretty low for some of the things that people have been making lately

Best answers
salright, pants could use some work...and add some detail to the vest/shirt/pants... eyes would be nice too...;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh something about the hair just doesnt sit right :S i cant think what tho...ill let you know when i think of it... jsut be aware hehe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's hair doesn't go into his face like you made it. He only had 2 clumps of hair go down to his eyes

Best answers
The little droops on his hair needs work and the cloths too its good but it could be alot better. look at the tv show a bit more or a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom