i heard

Best answers
i heard that you can download a file called go to my pc to get on your freinds computer is that really true.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are plenty of programs that let you log on to your computer from another one, that's just one of them. You couldn't get onto your friends computer unless they gave you access information, had it running on their computer, and let you have the password.

Best answers
so i could get on his computer even if iam on mine,so that means that all the things he got on his computer i can use. will this mess up my computer. like if he has a virus on his computer will i have it to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your friend needs to trust you for this of course. Besides. if you try to do anything bad to his computer, he knows you, your name, and where you live.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's many programs that allow you to do this kind of thing. I personally use it to access one computer on my network when on another, or when I'm at school.

The technology is called VNC. Read about it here if you're interested.

Check out any of the VNC programs listed here. I've used RealVNC and TightVNC in the past. I'm using Ultr@VNC right now because of its built-in file transfer utilities.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I use SSH to remotely control other computers.

GUIs are for noobs. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assmann67 said:
so i could get on his computer even if iam on mine,so that means that all the things he got on his computer i can use. will this mess up my computer. like if he has a virus on his computer will i have it to.
Don't hack the gibson. It's bad. You can go to jail :[ why would your friend trust you to control his boxen? You can just install like virus++ and **** lol.

Best answers
these programs should let me on my freinds computer. it will when he download the same program and gives me the password.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom