I have trouble playing this way. Can't seem to fix it, either.

Best answers
using the WASD keys for moving. For some reason, I can't seem to change them, when I go into options, NOTHING at all comes up under the tab for changing keys, just the box, with nothing in it. Anyone have this problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are talking about steam, yes i have had this problem, i just restarted it and POOF it was there, but i did change my resoulution, so maybe that will work, maybe not. But i hope this helps, and if not reinstalling steam will defently do the trick.

Best answers
Man I sure hope changing resolution works because I tried to enter a game and spent around 2 hours downloading new crap, only to find out NO CONTROLS work now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if that doesnt work go to www.esf-world.com and get the steam pack. that should fix all of your problems with steam. if its for won esf, then i have no idea. i dont think esf has ever had that prob only steam

Best answers
"Man I sure hope changing resolution works because I tried to enter a game and spent around 2 hours downloading new crap, only to find out NO CONTROLS work now."
you only spent 2 hours downloading crap? i had to spend about 8 hours last night downloading and re-downloading esf, steam, and bots...but only because of the long waiting lines at fileplanet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you have to do is extract this file into your esf\gfx\shell folder and your controls should show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom