I HAVE RETURNED!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
After going through alot of family issue's and lowering bills (by losing roadrunner and cable) I'm finally back! :laff: its so great to be back on the forums......Anyway what have i missed and.....SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME THROUGH THIS TRAGIC WORLD OF DIAL-UP AND 56k =/ I have a low speed internet connection :( its not SO bad but i wonder what my pings gonna be like in-game.....gonna go check it out *Gulp*

Best answers
Bah, I was on 56k for 6 years before I moved to a town that had cable, pfft, so don't complain. And I still owned at CS.
Your ping will be around 250-350, and you'll get used to it granted the spikes aren't so bad. I played HL for years on 56k and it took me a while to get into the routine of the fact that when I shot someone I actually SHOT someone. On dial up I was so used to aiming 3 feet in front of them...

Anyway, welcome back, enjoy your stay here. ESF is not 56k friendly though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome back. and you havent missed much. just me "evading" the swear filter alot.:D well anyway dial-up isnt so bad. ya i know its not the best to have online multi player games on but it works and its cheap.:D i had dial-up for 3 years and just got dsl a few months ago. i dont really see any diff. in the website loading time but a little diff. in the mutiplayer online games. well i guess its a good thing your back on track with your bills and stuff. and good luck in the future.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its gonna be u "wishing" u were never born if i catch u evading any filters

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My pings 450 o_O o_O...EEK! anyway loading websites isn't so bad but i can hardly play esf or any online game till i get used to the laggg....well anyway my dad has a roadrunner box at his store and if it works here we're gonna bring it here on weekends so we're not totally suffereing..lol....anyway I'm crossing my fingers and hope it works :D if i do i'll be in schorched earth and Sa servers to kick some @$$ theres a swear filter...? so is @$$ too bad or want me to edit it?

Best answers
welcome back, even though i wasnt here when you were here for the first time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, I think I remember you a little bit. And thats lame going from dsl to 56k :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom