I have lost ALL faith...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got out of a server called Mr. Satan's Playground. I dunno if the Mr. Satan there is the same as the Mr. Satan on these boards.

Anyway, I was kicked three times from his server. Once during the download of his 50+ files just to get INTO the server. The second time for merely being on his team (there was nothing written saying I couldn't be on his team anywhere. He was by himself when I joined his team). The third time because of his buddy, who kicked me because he simply didn't like me. He had god mode on and I was beating him up for pl because Mr. Satan had some admin stuff on to make him invisible and super powered and stuff. Good training opportunity for me. Its like a super bot battle in a way. But this guy was literally calling me and everyone else on my team the "n" word (I'd say it fully but It would probably have been modded). And after all that I still get kicked from the server. I was being nice the whole time too. Still...I was getting angry for him abusing me and the others that way. It just wasn't fair for us to want to have fun and deal with all that. I should have just put him on ignore, but it wouldn't have mattered as I was kicked anyway. I dunno if Mr. Satan did it or this other guy...

Really though...I've lost faith in people on this game. Its fun at times and there ARE some good people, but really...were these actions even justified at all towards me? I simply wanted to go there and have some fun against a super-human for once. Super-bots get old.

Anyway, my overall point of this whole topic is, I think we all need to start becoming nicer people in this game. I've had my share of being a jerk...but after what happened tonight, I doubt I'll be that way again. We need to try and make this game more friendly and sportsman-like....not throw insults at each other and kick people for unjust reasons.

I dunno what will become of ME for posting this topic...but I simply felt I needed to share my feelings on the community that is ESF. There are too many jerks out there...we need more niceness, ya dig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate Trunks said:
Wow that is really *** I wonder WTF was up with that guy and his friend
I dunno. But lets keep this from going into a flame war or anything dealing with what happened to me. Lets focus more on the whole jerks part in general. I just want people to realize that people play this game for fun and being jerks really takes the fun away from the rest of us. I don't care if you're on staff, a well known member like Mr. Satan, or just your average joe...you have to be nice to make ESF more enjoyable for everyone. granted, there will be those you cant stand...but toward people who don't deserve it is a whole different matter.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the internet man, all the *******s with something to prove can come online and *****, insult, abuse, and do whatever they want, because if they did it in real public life they would get shamed or have some guy beat the feck outta them. All u gotta do is avoid them if possible, there are millions though.... thats the problem, but its more satisfying if u kick sum dudes ass who's being a total ****tard to u.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. I personally have had my problems with his server changing my game's preferences without my consent. As such, I keep such files Read-Only now, and his server can't do anything. In any case, I prefer not to play with newbs, if at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Meh. I personally have had my problems with his server changing my game's preferences without my consent. As such, I keep such files Read-Only now, and his server can't do anything. In any case, I prefer not to play with newbs, if at all.
Yeah his server ****ed up my game...now all the characters look all transparent and dont have any arrows over their heads. Now I gotta back-up my models and sounds and graphics and reinstall the whole thing >.<

Anyway...yes I know there are jerks out there. Thats why I made this topic to see if those who are jerks can possibly change their ways.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's his server, he has the right to do what he wants as he sees fit on his server. This rant is not constructive. I suggest you try other servers if his Satan is being unfriendly toward you. Not everyone is represented by Mr Satan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom