I have been the only one following, Raging Blast 2 huge update

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
more or less the same graphic level than ESF: Final D:

RB is a preety nice game for my taste, im looking forward to see moar videos from em.

Best answers
[video=youtube;G56FvF3QHs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56FvF3QHs4&hd=1[/video]

WOW!! This looks amazing!

[video=youtube;hHyk9T17q6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHyk9T17q6I&hd=1[/video]

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great the game turned into Tenkaichi 3 instead of a New Tenkaichi 5 game...how great

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The game is different from Tenkaichi 3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me, gameplay wise, it still looks like the previous 35 DBZ fighting games.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've abandoned the group who is well aware that the games aren't very distinctive, and have joined the, "I'm renting this game, beating it, and waiting for the next release".

I take what I can get.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've abandoned the group who is well aware that the games aren't very distinctive, and have joined the, "I'm renting this game, beating it, and waiting for the next release".

I take what I can get.
Traitor!

;(

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i played the beta on my ps3 and i must say im realy dissapointed no new features in only new battle system/attacks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would have to agree, the game would be a disappointment if I had higher expectations, that of which I don't. I no longer expect anything, I roll with what they put out.

And hopefully you played the demo in-depth, because 30 minutes with it just doesn't do. Hopefully the game itself will change your opinion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to agree, the game would be a disappointment if I had higher expectations, that of which I don't. I no longer expect anything, I roll with what they put out.

And hopefully you played the demo in-depth, because 30 minutes with it just doesn't do. Hopefully the game itself will change your opinion.
Isn't that sort of boring? I have come to expect innovation of some sort from most games these days (be it gameplay. graphics or storyline), otherwise they are not interesting to me. This game really features none of that. Gameplay has been done a million times before, graphics are more polished but not anything innovative, and the storyline...well, I won't even go there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Isn't that sort of boring? I have come to expect innovation of some sort from most games these days (be it gameplay. graphics or storyline), otherwise they are not interesting to me. This game really features none of that. Gameplay has been done a million times before, graphics are more polished but not anything innovative, and the storyline...well, I won't even go there.
I call it, "limiting" unnecessary frustration. I stopped expecting new things from Dragon Ball Z games around the time Budokai Tenkaichi 3 came around. I'm better off not having high hopes getting crushed, than completely focusing on how much new things they haven't done with the series.

Nothing I wanted has been implemented into these games, the combat is still not remotely close to the actual manga, many attacks and features that I want, have never been put into the games, and there's nothing I can do about it. So why bother complaining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom