I have an idea for making money :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well good day Esf i have an idea because you all have worked Really hard and everone keeps saying for you to make us pay for the Mod and we all know you cant Well Why not have a donation page Sounds good and yous cant get in trouble that way :D cause i would donation to yous :D!@! For all your hard work because i feel we ALL need to give back something in return for the hard work :D!@#!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well actually, they can.

If it's found the donations are towards ESF. I had this argument out with Grega on Steam once.

They could ask for donations towards keeping the forums up, I guess, not sure.

Grega also said they don't want to, I can't remember, but he gave a good reason.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Donating games will probably just distract the devs. So don't do it! :D
The forum is already provided for.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well good day Esf i have an idea because you all have worked Really hard and everone keeps saying for you to make us pay for the Mod and we all know you cant Well Why not have a donation page Sounds good and yous cant get in trouble that way :D cause i would donation to yous :D!@! For all your hard work because i feel we ALL need to give back something in return for the hard work :D!@#!
The main thing I do is give out Half-life to those who don't have it to make release day an amazingly joyful thing. People may leave after they receive it but they will eventually come back and join in on the fun again. It's my own little way of giving back to the community of devs. Getting more fans and people playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom