I have a question...

Best answers
I wonder if anybody knows a good program witch you can make your own homepage with.... Does anybody know...? o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Notepad. =P
Well, the last time I made a website I used Netscape Composer. It's nothing great, but it's free. If you couldn't tell just from that, I'm no web designer. =P
I'm sure someone who's into web design will come along and post a better one soon.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You can grab the trial of Dreamweaver off of macromedia.com. That's probably the best program for making websites (it doesn't like PHP or Java, but I doubt you're going to be using that.)

If you're going for something simple, I'd say either use Netscape Composer or learn HTML and write it in notepad (HTML is ridiculously easy).

And PLEASE stay away from Microsoft Frontpage, one of the worst programs ever for web design.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a program I used to have, it looked like notepad with perks, but it was strictly for html.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
There was a program I used to have, it looked like notepad with perks, but it was strictly for html.
Yea, there are several of those around, its basically the dreamweaver code layout, where it highlights certian types of the code and some even show you the various options for the tag (like dreamweaver does)

I would recommend you learn HTML and write it in notepad :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Microsoft frontpage is pretty good. But dreamweaver is also good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom