I have a, possibly small question.

Best answers
I havent played ESF in probably 6 months, and I have forgotten how to melee.
Yes, I read the FAQ, I went to that site, the flash tutorial loaded to 24% and the site is now currently unavailable.

How do I melee?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait till esf-world comes back online.

Best answers
Bah.
There should be some instructions that just come with the install, instead of me having to rely on the internet.

Best answers
Nevermind.
I just remember in the older versions you could just click from far away and you would automatically fly at the person.
Now you have to be near them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kigoral said:
Bah.
There should be some instructions that just come with the install, instead of me having to rely on the internet.
Oh, but there are instructions with the game. Look in your start menu under esf or go into you esf folder.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kigoral said:
Nevermind.
I just remember in the older versions you could just click from far away and you would automatically fly at the person.
Thats not honestly true. You simple "double tap" the forward button (or down, left, or right) to swoop to any where you want to on the map and or a person. This is much faster then in v1.1, and you will notice allot of things has been changed ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Kigoral said:
Nevermind.
Try not to double post, Kigoral, you really didn't have to there. As for ESF World, it's up now so you should be fine.

Best answers
Engar said:
Try not to double post, Kigoral, you really didn't have to there. As for ESF World, it's up now so you should be fine.
My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom