i have a big problem

Best answers
i have a big problem i had half life but somebody erased it and so ive downloaded another one from imesh(some kind of kazaa) but it keeps on saying invalid cd key and then i type the key and than everything crashes what should i do please help me
:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
did you buy half life(legal cdkey) or did you download it(not legal cdkey)?

downloaded games mostly got nice virusses. or arent full. i think you should buy a legal half life if you havent got already.

Best answers
sk8 or die guy, you should stick to one thread on this topic.. A mod is quite likly to warn you soon about or close one...

Anyway, If you downloaded it off kazaa it is quite likly come with a fake cd key that if is used by more then one person at the same time it ****s up the key and noone can use it anymore... You need to actualy have paid for half-life and have the serial number for it. Then you install it and put the CD key in. If its alreayd Installed I am not sure how you change the serial number or if its possible...
If someone else knows please post here...

Best answers
thnx ile just by the real game or borow it from a friend or something thnx guys i thinks thats the only solition left

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom