i have 3 different map requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok

my first 1 would be called esf_destruction

basically i want the exploding namek map where goku went ssj vs frieza. u know, frieza's ship, lava cracks(very small, but enough for a body to fit through into the lava), a giant heated hole, smashed rocks n' stuff, u know.
if possible id like animation in the background, fire tornadoes and stuff.

2-
the same as rosat only id like the floor and everything else to be COMPLETELY white like in the show.
and maybe some white fog so u can't see someone about 17 steps ahead of u. but just make sure from a full view it looks completely white with the door and everything else.
and as large as possible please!

3-very wide open huge map where gohan met lime and her grandpa before cell games. lots of wide open space, a small river and right hanging over it an apple tree. a small village, a dome where some jerks thought they could hide from cell, and a foresty area at the border.maybe if you can make smooth, extremely unsteep hills( where if u run across u can't see a person till u come down the same hill)(plenty of that) with the open space.
if u still have room maybe some grass with gaps in itthat u can run through, so u can't see someone 6 steps away, and big enough so u can't see the heads of some characters like gohan, krillin. maybe if u can make an effect with grass on top so people in the air can't see u in the grass.

if anyone can make some of these for me i thank them so much and will recommend them as mappers.
thnx all

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You shouldn't double post. The moderators will get angry. ò_ó

Maybe you could draw up some concept art to give potential mappers a better idea of what you want exactly.

Best answers
hmmm... maybe if i'm finished i'll try to make those... maybe if you give me some refs :]
and i don't like to hurry so don't ask is it finished now and stuff -_-
i'll try my best but i'm making other maps too .... just give me some refs :yes:
i'll copy your idea to wordpad:)

Best answers
i'll make nr 3 first:)
to lust: i don't see any pic.. send it to my msn :yes:

Best answers
my double post was a day apart so i don't think it counts.
yah ill draw some little crpily drawn sketches as well as i can to give you an idea. remember i thank u and i'd like every map as big as possible especially the timechamber.
im new so i don't have any "refs" i hope this is ok.

HOW DO U ATTACH FILES SUCH AS PICTURES MADE IN PAINT?

Best answers
Im not a mapper, but i can tell you..
Forests = fps whore
And there IS a completely white rosat room somewhere around...the problem is, being bright white you can't see beams >_<

Best answers
i don't care, mine=different anyway, did u call someone a whore?

Best answers
no refs right... well maybe if you know a site?
i'll look for myself too...
and you can upload your pics on www.picturehost.co.uk
no thanks and again : i'll do my best with the map and please don't ask me every day : is it finished already?
i just say it because some people around here are asking it every day and i hate it -_-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GokuSon said:
i don't care, mine=different anyway, did u call someone a whore?
rofl, with whore he meant, a forest in a hl map would suck up all the fps.

Best answers
well not really i made a forest and it was no FPS bomb i'm making a map with a forest in it ATM but it doesn't lag if you do it the right way;)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO reviving threads because you want it revived. Unless you're posting updates to a map. Warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom