I dunno if this is the right place

Best answers
Greetings, I'm a student going for game design at the International Academy of Design and Technology online. I was curious to know if the ESF needs any additional help with making ESF.

I have great profeciency with Blender, I am able to be a prop model I can make tree's, Namek houses, or whatnot. I'm looking into also being a texture artist as well here in a few weeks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be interested in seeing some of your work.
Note that I am not part of the team. So not honoring my request will not influence your application. :p

Best answers
http://i.imgur.com/FGXhBJd.png

Here is a coffee mug i'm working on, It's gonna be a "nintendo" coffee mug, and at the bottem on the mug it's gonna say "GAME OVER" in 8bit text, with a SNES controller on the front of it.

I only put in like...15 minutes into this mug thus far. All i gotta do right now is just add the ring and texture it a bit and some other small details

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try to contact Raven or Mastasurf, probably will come to this thread soon. They are often on teamspeak servers.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Join us on Team Speak that's the best way to know what's what.

A prop/object artist would be handy but what we really need are character and environment

As RobiZ said Raven and Masta are the goto guys.

Are you officially a student? You can get a student version of 3DS Max which is what the team uses

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

A prop/object artist would be handy but what we really need are character and environment

Are you officially a student? You can get a student version of 3DS Max which is what the team uses
What he said, either me ( Western European time zone ) or Mastasurf (US west coast time zone) should be available on Teamspeak ( ts.corona-networx.com )

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like this guy. I should give him a rep+ if he's trying to help the team finish the game.

Best answers

I do have Maya and Max student version's, But I have had alot more experience with Blender then I have had with Maya, Max, Mudbox, Zbrush .ect.

also, I might have jump to boat a little bit. I'm going TO BE attending IADT online here in December for game design.

What he said, either me ( Western European time zone ) or Mastasurf (US west coast time zone) should be available on Teamspeak ( ts.corona-networx.com )
I'll try and stop by later on tonight.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have Maya and Max student version's, But I have had alot more experience with Blender then I have had with Maya, Max, Mudbox, Zbrush .ect.

also, I might have jump to boat a little bit. I'm going TO BE attending IADT online here in December for game design.

I'll try and stop by later on tonight.
We don't mind people jumping ship. As long as there's some kind of communication of why/when you're leaving and when you'll pop back in :)

It's the people that just go *poof* that cause head aches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom