I don't understand

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All these EVM threads are starting to annoy me. And as I see EVM is becomming closer to completion. But you see, before 1.2 was ever released, everyone said that it was coded so no third parties could addon to it like EVM or EEA. And as you see, EVM is doing what you guys said they wouldn't be able to do. I saw what it was like in 1.1 and i hated EVM and EEA for my own selected reasons.

My question is how did this happen? Why can they do this when you said they can't?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called amx.

Theres nothing wrong with evm. It adds a few transformations, a few specials, all the noobs are happy, everyone is happy. If you dont like evm, stay away from it. Problem solved.

Best answers
I personally never liked evm (seems like something that was stuck together as fast as possible) not to mention when 1.3 comes out it will be obsolete, but they will most likely just make another thing with unbalanced movie characters and fusions :rolleyes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They found a way to work with the new model loading protocol. It wasn't something the team did to try to cut them out. It just became a neccesity because of the number of animations (player.mdl requires that all anims be applied to it, thus limiting the number per char). Anyway, all EVM threads belong on their forums.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom