i dont think wons goin down any time soon

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
u ppls r pikey bout speling but fine ill respel it rite :(

Steam dosen't even have half of the half-life population right now, and it's servers are already overloading which leads to 2k/sec download speeds. If valve close won down there would be a huge flood of people tryen to play on steam which= steam getting shutdown. valve need about 3-5 (or more servers) to support the massive wave of people coming if they shut won down.

ow my hed that sent a preshious ten min of my life dont eveer led me to do that again ;( ;( ;( :cry:
Contrary to popular belief, valve doesn't own WON which means it isn't getting shut down. However, Valve has a contract with them which they will probably soon be ending now that steam is out, so the old Half-Life WON servers will soon dissapear.

Best answers
Bombg said:
The difference is I have one word with a typo, and he has 70% of his words with misspellings. Now if English isn't his native language then I can fully understand. That's nothing a little spell checker cant fix, and will probably teach him a little in the process. To be honest I usually don't care about these type of things, but in this instance it was just so bad I had to say something.
Just accept the fact that you got pwned by Magus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom