I challenge you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh... so what do we do now. its been over 24 hours since Ecchi Pron post and 48 from mines. So does the judge pic the winner of me and ecchi's post?

Best answers
Sorry. First I got sick and then my computer wouldn't load up the forums. I'm already disqualified, but I just wanted you guys to know why.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can say that it should all be fine as the forums where actually down for the better part of two days. Because of that you guys should still be able to fight... I am saying this because I dont want you guys to start thinking you lost because the forums were down. Even tho dev is the judge of this one... you should be alright.

Best answers
she was late when the forums were fully funtional and i thought Cuc was our judge o_O . . .

Best answers
Actually, they weren't, for me. Not even the front page was loading up around the time I was ready.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for being a.. u know what

but you posted in a thread after i posted.. and after ep posted... forgot which thread but it was before the forums crashed and after our post.. *make since?*

well i dunno.. i guess its the off topic championship thats making me act this way. we'll wait for cuc's decision

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ecchi, not every ISPs DNS cache updates fast enough, the forum was down for me untill last night.

Thus, the match continues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=388312&postcount=7

she claims she hasnt been to the forums but theres her post on 11-23-03
ep's last post was 11-22-03

she came to the forums a day after his last post... she claimed the forums were down for her but yet she still showed up o_O

VB i have nothing against you in any way. But this is the off-topic championship here and i think its going to my head :p

but if the fight continues... VB... dont hurt me too bad :fight:

Best answers
Ice Man said:
http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=388312&postcount=7

she claims she hasnt been to the forums but theres her post on 11-23-03
ep's last post was 11-22-03

she came to the forums a day after his last post... she claimed the forums were down for her but yet she still showed up o_O

VB i have nothing against you in any way. But this is the off-topic championship here and i think its going to my head :p

but if the fight continues... VB... dont hurt me too bad :fight:

Now I'm disqualified, but was that 24 hours? If he posted at 11 PM and I posted at 12 AM it'd be a day ahead, but yet only an hour, you see? And they went down while I was on. I couldn't even log out.

But I'm disqualified now because I couldn't think of what to say and the 24 hours are now officially up. So bye bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom