i challenge you rocky

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A black car pulls up with the lights, stars, and clouds reflecting off its paint job. It's headlights manuvered it's way down the path of forest as Ice Man notices the fight is over. "Hm... I wonder how it ended when I've been gone on holiday visits for the past week. Someone must've took over as operator." The suicide doors opened in a reverse angle as Iceman turned and planted his feet on god's green floor. "Strange..." sounded Iceman in a confused matter. He flipped open his Virgin Moble cellular and speed-dialed Cucumba who was monitoring FC Activities.

"Sir, we have a problem. It seems that the fight has been over, but I wasn't here to choose a winner."

"There is no problem, Magus has tooken over as operator/ref for the fight."

"Oh Really"

Ice flipped the phone back the other direction as it snapped close and placed it back in his pocket. He hopped back in his car, pulled the lever in gear, and drove off as his next destination seemed to be Magus' stealth position. A small metal box opened like a jaw to an aligators mouth as Ice pulled out a lock of hair. "Computer, scan this and find it's matching location."

Seconds blew by and it finally found a mark in Oklahoma. "I see..." Ice Man jacked out the FC, replaced a location nearest to Magus' residence, and jacked back in. "Yes... Yes... Now I can finally do what I've been waiting to do all day!"

The wheels to the black car rotated, stopped, turned, and went in a set of series before reaching its destination. Ice Man stepped out and proceeded to walk to Magus' Door...

He Inhaled... Exhaled... and Inhaled again before knocking. "Here we go..." Iceman balded up his fist as Magus opened the door.

"I've got something to say to you magus!" Magus had a small shock on his face but smirked afterwards. "Go on..." He replied.

Iceman reached foward and grabbed Magus' shirt by both hands as a bully would in an elementary fight.

"Thank you!".... "Gawd you don't know how much that pains me!"... Iceman got back in his car and went home...

Well im back from holiday visits... thanks for stepping in Maggy ;)

Best answers
congratulations rocky, good fight :)

Ps. just making sure that i'm not supposed to make a new character because i was fatalitied, i don't mind because i've got lots of ideas, but i'd rather not.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
congratulations rocky, good fight :)

Ps. just making sure that i'm not supposed to make a new character because i was fatalitied, i don't mind because i've got lots of ideas, but i'd rather not.
You can do whatever you want with your character

Make a new one, or keep this one whatever you want :)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you can keep your character, but feel free to update and change him as much as you like with those new ideas that you have.

Best answers
most of my ideas would completely change how this character is set up, for the moment i like him as he is, though i might start thinking up some new powers that are along the same lines as the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom