I Challage Teh Humpie

Best answers
I challange teh humpie >_O
teh winnah will receive teh all mighteh pewp fortress!
>:]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
;O!!!!!!!!!!11

i accept teh challange and raise u 5 kitten shoes D;

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good god, the battle of the man-whores?

I shall judge this game - and the venue is humpie's basement - where kittens run around like raging bulls.

Let the smack-talk begin! :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
;O ono oyeah omm.... /me gets stomping boots... i shall have all ure kittens on mah boots cos i r gunna stomp on them D'; and omm ommmm u uhh ommm pancakes >=]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see who's wierdness succeeds to amaze us more, let the main match begin :eek:

Best answers
Smo goes up to Humpie and smacks him wif a pair of flip flaps
SRY HUMPIE
Smo pewps on teh ceiling and waits for it to fall down and hit Humpie on teh headeh
SRY HUMPIE
Smo tries to poke Humpie in teh eye wif teh purple dishwasher but teh Humpie use TEH GMO! and tips Smo
Smo grabs 2 kittehs and ties there tails together to makeh kittehchucks!
Smo swings dem around and hits his own eye X_X
Smo grabs teh Smo bebi crib where Smo pewped when he was an infant and breaks t ova teh Humpies toe
SRY HUMPIE
Smo and Humpie bof unsheath their pewp sabers
Humpie charges at Smo but Smo flips over Humpie and elbows teh Humpie in teh back of teh head, crouches down, aims teh pewp saber at Humpie's =X and thrusts teh saber
SRY HUMPIE SRY HUMPIE SRY HUMPIE
Humpie runs at Smo and teh pewp sabers clash
Smo pushes teh sabers towards Humpies neck but Humpie falls backwards to let Smo fall to Humpie
Humpie kicks Smo into teh air and whips out teh Kitteh launcher
Humpie shoots 3 kittehs at Smo but Smo kix one strait down to teh floor for leverage thrusts the saber at one kitteh slicing it in half but gets hit by the last one

Best answers
sorry for spamming if this is spamming but wat on earth is this, and i take the pancake kittens off the boot and eat them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"teh sun shines on teh roof on a sunny day" humpie says 2 smo.

"ja ja D: but teh moon also is big all teh time" Smo replies

Humpies eyes go like this O_O, and he compliments smo on his wisdom.

d 2 stare each ovah down for a minute or 16...

*EEK!!*

=O\!! teh staring match between smo and humpie is r broken when they both turn 2 see teh source of teh EEK, they both see some st00pid guy trying 2 secks teh kittens in teh corner of teh room.

teh smo and teh humpie ignore teh guy who is secksing teh kittens and return to teh staring match!

much time has past since the dinosaurs died.

all of a sudden smo leaps into teh air and strikes humpie in teh head with his pewp saber. Humpie falls 2 teh ground once more and . get up once more and then smo hits him and he falls done onc more and then he gets up once mooore.

"j000 like cheese" smo whispered 2 himself

humpie looks at smo cos he was talking 2 himself and teh picks up a near by frying pan and SMACKS smo over teh head with it, a satisfying *BOOONG* bounced of teh walls in teh basement and made a frequency which made all teh kittens pewp themselves.

Smo looks at teh kittens pewp and says 'hmm that r very good quality pewp', meanwhile humpie did this cool ninja thing and hit smo about 7 times and smo was covered in cat fur and was all like 'O________o;; " i r covered in cat fur" ' and he was riiight!

Smo picks up a nearby chicken and starts swinging it around like a chicken that he had just found nearby and started swinging it around.

Teh chicken connects wif humpie crotch and humpie goes down like hes just been hit in teh crotch wit a chicken.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O This has to be the wierdest battle ever...

This round goes to "Mr Smo" (the username...), because of his over-reaching imagination of the post. Humpie did well too, but I guess Smo's thought process is beyond what human intelligence can understand.

Kaigeta said:
sorry for spamming if this is spamming but wat on earth is this, and i take the pancake kittens off the boot and eat them
If you know spamming is bad, posting and saying sorry won't make things better. Please DO NOT post in someone else's fight club game until the final match is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom