i cant see when im in melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my brain hurts now O_O :cry:

turn on ESF, click on OPTIONS, then fix the video setting.

Best answers
he said hes already done that. I'm guessing his computer video card can't handle it. Windows 98 is pretty old tho so I donno.

Best answers
yeah mesa think that to.... srry kiddo if this wont help what i give you then i its done for ya... maybe an good idea to buy an good new pc he.... :laff: but hehe i know not all people can tada just show 800 euro fo an new pc :p hehe at least i can :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSayianNeo said:
yea...most people don't have $1500 laying around
o_o

*slowly starts to inch away*

....what? I was uncomfortable there! ....and nothing else.... :S

Best answers
uncomfortable hey?? well then lol i am going to chop youre balls for that... haha neeh just kidding phew i am thinking that a forum is pretty fun if ya bored...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
x.x There is such a button called the "edit" button for a reason. It's against the AUP to double post. I suggest you fix this before a moderator warns you.
what your doing here is also against AUP and i know this post im doing is against it but i see you doing this all the time... Read my sig..

Best answers
waaaaaaaaaaaah get me confushed with aup make it a bit laxer please... :laff: :] ppppffff...... edit this dont say that read stickys lol hey make then a sticky called aup for this stuff its better then remember it all :no: :devgrin:

Best answers
I guys what is happing in this topic you were saying same thing then say same thing als what is up with this topic :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep it up and both supersayianneo and sk*board[majin] will get warnings for spam. I don't want to see another off topic post from you guys, ok?

The thread isn't finished as the user hasn't posted his specs so we have not helped him completely yet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
what your doing here is also against AUP and i know this post im doing is against it but i see you doing this all the time... Read my sig..
Trying to help a guy out so he doesn't get a warning is against the AUP? I wasn't acting like a mod. I read the AUP, I know the rules. I was merely helping him out so he wouldn't get a warning. But then again, no moderator or admin enforce that rule. So i guess you are right, I should stop that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok no more off topic posts please - wait for the original user to post before posting again please :)

Best answers
ok but the thing is i dont no how to save as a .jpg or a .gif and i cant get a job and i dunno how to open up my hard drive dudes :paper: i thought this was about the OpenGL not working and not holding 1500$ laying around

and i alos dunno how to put in in here guys but no one ansered that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* yes if you read my entire post, you would have had a pic of you're computer specs here already ... ok listen CAREFULLY!

1. start> run
2. Type "dxdiag" <enter>
3. press the "Print Screen" button (above the "insert" button and to the right of the "F12" button)
4. Now you can "x" out of run and the Dxdiag
5. Now go into PAINT (usually it's Start>Program files>accesories>paint
6. While in paint in the top left hand corner click on "edit" then go down to "paste"
7. Then it will show up in paint
8. Go to "file" (it's next to "edit")
9. Click on "Save As"
10. Where it says "Save File Type" There is a drop down box, click on it and click on "JPEG(*.JPEG;*JPG;*.JPE;*.JFIF"
11. Then name it whatever you want, and save it in "My Pictures" or where ever you feel will be easiest to access it.
12. Then go to the this website--> http://www.uploadimages.net/index.php
13. Then click browse look for the .JPG that you want use to see (the dxdiag one)
14. Get the link it gave you and post it here on the forums.
15. Space filler so i could make a #15

Or you could just do this
1. Start> Run
2. Type "dxdiag"
3. type everything it says in there to us.

ALSO!!!

On your desktop:
1. Right click desktop
2. Go to "Properties"
3. Click on the "settings" tab
Here it will say "Display" and tell you what your video card is, tell us what your video card is as well...

This is the best way i could explain it and make it easy. If this is too hard for you, then you're out of luck, I can't help you. Your best bet after this is Remote Assistance.

Best answers
yeah but i go to change the file to save it as and it only has bmp files

Best answers
do u want me to type all or just the system info???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom