I bought Half life for this!

Rai

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ESF isnt really populated anymore..but you should mostly find people on S2k server or H.H

Best answers
Hey guys i have an half-life game but it's the old version i think its that 1.5 , My father bought it long time ago (i think it was in 2001 ) ... Will i be able to play esf on this half-life ???

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys i have an half-life game but it's the old version i think its that 1.5 , My father bought it long time ago (i think it was in 2001 ) ... Will i be able to play esf on this half-life ???
Any legal half life can be registered on STEAM and then STEAM will automaticly patch it to the latest version. So just register the CD-key. Should work.

If not you can allways contact STEAM support about it.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok... So I finally buyed Half-Life and first thing I did was to view the update history and I wondered if those updates are already install or if I somehow have to manually install them.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... So I finally buyed Half-Life and first thing I did was to view the update history and I wondered if those updates are already install or if I somehow have to manually install them.
When registered/purchased through Steam, Half Life should sort itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom