💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO PLAY WITH WON.

You NEED. NEED Steam to play ESF 1.2.3

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what Do You Mean How You Use Steam? You Install Steam. You Make A Steam Account. You Buy/activate Half-life. You Run Half-life Through Steam. You Close Half-life. You Go To Your Steam Folder. You Go To Steam Apps. You Click Your Name. You Go To Half-life. You Drag The 1.3 Open Beta Folder Into The Half-life Folder. It Isn't A Hard Concept To Understand.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what Do You Mean How You Use Steam? You Install Steam. You Make A Steam Account. You Buy/activate Half-life. You Run Half-life Through Steam. You Close Half-life. You Go To Your Steam Folder. You Go To Steam Apps. You Click Your Name. You Go To Half-life. You Drag The 1.3 Open Beta Folder Into The Half-life Folder. It Isn't A Hard Concept To Understand.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL.

Knighthawk, you have to use Steam because ESF is currently built on the Steam version of Half-Life. You can't use CS 1.6. 1.6 does not work with ESF. You need to buy Half-Life.

See your screenshot?

See Half-Life there? You need that Half-Life to play ESF. You can buy it right off Steam for $10 bucks.

Best answers
I Send u a final Screenshot

i make all what u say

But the bug isnt away !!

Best answers
Oh ok

yeah u right

know i remember i install condition zero becasue my steam account was hacked

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know someone near you that can understand English? It seems like you are not understanding us at all, no offense.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*hits head on table multiple times due to frustration* :smile:

Knighthawk, you don't seem to have Half Life on your steam account. Do you still have your CD key? That may solve many of your problems, if you can register your key it's likely things will start to improve.

May I also ask where you are from and what is your first language?

If we know your first language it'll be easier for us to help you and one of us may be able to give you instructions easier.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
his email is **********@yahoo.de so german I assume ;P

Also, du brauchst unbedingt Steam bzw. Half-Life (nicht nur CS!) auf deinem Steam Account registriert. Die alte nicht-steam version (WON genannt) wird schon seit langem nichtmehr geupdatet und da ESF auf einer neueren HL SDK version basiert braucht man auf jeden fall Steam. Auch schon weil man mit WON nicht mehr online spielen kann da die Masterserver vor jahren abgeschaltet wurden (wegen Steam).
Falls du noch deinen alten HL cd key hast kannst du den einfach bei steam eingeben und HL ist auf deinen account registriert und hl dann direkt durch steam runterladen, allerdings kann man jeden cd key nur einmal registrieren.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks DJ, you found his language, saved me the task of trying to explain to him with my GCSE German and taught me a few new words.

However, he has a very funny email address ^^.

Knighthawk, gutes Gluck mit seine ESF Probleme. Vor vier Jahren, habe eine gleiche Problem mit Steam und ESF. Wir will Sie helfen. ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your german needs work ^^

Lets wait for Knighthawk to respond first.

Best answers
ok danke leute aber wo bekomme ich jetzt steam her

habe meinen alten steam account abgegeben weil ich dort gehackt wurde mein passwort wurde geändert

So ging auchmein (Orginal) Half Life in die Brüche

Ich habe mir Condition Zero installierrt und mir eine (Demo) Half Life Version gesaugt

Nun weiss ich net weiter

Habe ESF vor jahern mal zum Lauifen gebracht konnte uach ohne Probleme spielen

Nun will ich neu anfangen weils geil war nur ich weiss net weiter

Bite um Hilfe und Danke Leute das sich soviele drum bemühen ^^

Best answers
Knighthawk, gutes Gluck mit seine ESF Probleme. Vor vier Jahren, habe eine gleiche Problem mit Steam und ESF. Wir will Sie helfen. ^^

Wie hasste das Problem behoben pls ausführlich vielleicht auch in deutsch =)
Bin net so gut in Englisch ^^

Brauche ich nur Half Life 1 Complete ?

Last edited:
ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
www.steampowered.com da gibts steam, account kannste dir umsonst erstellen und so weiter aber du brauchst trozdem ne neuen hl cd key damit du hl in steam benutzen kannst. da bleibt dir wohl nichts anderes übrig als hl neu zu kaufen ... kann man aber direkt durch steam kaufen und es kostet glaub ich nur 10$ oder so ... also nur n paar euro.
und du brauchst "nur" half-life (alles andere ohne hl geht nicht wiz z.b. cs oder condition zero oder sowas!) ... die ganzen addons und cs und den ganzen scheiss brauchste allerdings nicht zwingend zum spielen ist aber bei einigen hl paketen mit dabei denk ich .. ka mein hl hab ich seit 1999 oder so xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom