I am the Thread Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this on another forum and I figgured why not.

Basically, you can post whatever you like (within forum rules). The only real rule is that you have to be the last one to post on the thread when it dies and gets burried in the forum.

Ready? Go.

Best answers
How can i declare myself as the winner, if the thread has to die?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
what if I just close the thread?
Does that count as win? :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayne and Dogmanix! Man your battlestations! We will destroy the enemy that must not be named for fear of retribution from the mods! They believe themselves to be superior to us in every way, but that is a lie! We are the ones who are superior! We are the ones who will win this battle! The City of Nixium shall not fall to these animals.

Dogmanix, prepare the Imperial Guard and Imperial Legions. Send the Fighting 13th to the front gate and tell them to hold off the enemy as long as possible. Meanwhile, Rayne, you send our Death Squads to the tops of our walls and have them cartwheel their way 200 feet below to the enemy. They must attack from behind while the Fighting 13th keeps them busy!

Summon the Marauders 12. Equip them with personal shields and have them guard the Imperial Palace.

Oh dear god...they've summoned....the Mighty Silverbacks!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imperial Archers, man your battlestations! Take out those apes before they breach our defenses. Find and target the Alpha Silverback and we'll have won the skirmish before it has even begun!

Sub, status report. Mhmm. Mhmm. WHAT?! I don't believe this. Damnit, we have no choice. Dogmanix, tell the engineers to prepare the Nex Paciscor. We must end this before they overwhelm us. I don't care, Bashar Dogmanix! We have to end this before they send the second wave.

Sub, how is the Fighting 13th doing. Excellent, excellent. Ratio of 1-10 every time hmm? Looks like we've trained them better than we thought. How are the Death Squads doing? They've engaged the Silverbacks? What courage! Every one of them who survives gets a 15% increase in their pay and is allowed a single wish from me. How are our archers doing? I see. Well, send more of them. They're expendable.

Bashar Dogmanix, is the Nex Paciscor battle-ready? Beautiful. Fire at their forward base and detonate the package 120 feet above them.

May the Nix protect us.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bashar Dogmanix! Detonate the package now!!

Beautiful! For those who are reading this live journal, I'll explain what our amazing weapon has just done. The Nex Paciscor is the latest and most powerful cannon ever created. It is very simply, really. We place a package into the cannon, and fire it at our enemies. Right now, the package is on it's way to the Enemy which Must not be Named for Fear of Retribution by the Mods's forward base. Once it reaches it's destination, the package will open itself and reveal a small boy with a jetpack welded onto his back. He will begin falling and the boy will jetpack his sweet tush at 200 mph into the ground below him.

What is the purpose of this? It is a diversionary tactic. Because our enemies aren't human, we expect them to try to eat the charred remains of the small boy. Once they begin to do so, we'll march the Animal 8th, who happen to be captured Enemies which Must not be Named for Fear of Retribution by the Mods to the Enemies which Must not be Named for Fear of Retribution by the Mods and they will begin to fight each other to the death. It is a win/win for us. The monsters will kill each other, leaving our soldiers relatively unharmed. The Marauders 12 will then clean up the mess, return to base, and we'll prepare for a counter attack.

Ah yes, every time I told you what was going to happen in my live journal, that event actually happened on the battlefield.

My Legions! The Nix has told us to purify these lands, and purify we shall! Let us take arms once more against these monsters! We will prevail!

*cheers and roars* raahhhhh rahhhhhh rahhhhhhh

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder whom these enimies are that you speak of

Best answers
The next person who posts will be warned.

I win \o/.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bashar Dogmanix and The Dogma formerly known as Rayne, assemble the troops at the main square. That will be our rally point. I'll assign guards to the left and right flanks and scouts to keep an eye on The Enemy which Must not be Named for Fear of Retribution by the Mods.

Hmm. Something is not right. There is a disturbance in the Nix. Do you sense it too, Prince Sub? Yes, I agree. Trouble is brewing. Send our scouts to their forward base. What do you mean you can't reach them?

It was at this point I looked beyond Sub, towards the horizon. It was the most frightening thing I have ever seen. From my vantage point, is was as though oil flowed over the white sands of Planet Nix. That was no oil. The enemy was approaching in numbers I have never witnessed before. Using my super savant counting powers, I counted close to 20 million of their troops. This was their final, desperate push to Nixium, the finest capital of all the Verse.

What in the Nix? Tiny gorillas have infiltrated the city! Quickly! Use the ropes and flamethrowers! They serve only as a distraction for what is about to come.

Bashar Dogmanix, it has been a pleasure fighting alongside you. Now go to the frontlines and sacrifice yourself for me. No, I won't take no for an answer. Go ahead, scurry along. Oh, and take the 1st-13th with you. Wouldn't want to fight all of those monsters all by your lonesome.

The Dogma formerly known as Rayne, prepare the Niger Nex and aim it at the enemy once they reach the second to last Lookout Post. Spare no one. What about our allies? I said spare no one. That is an order.

The final battle has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom