I am not a team member

Best answers
ok i was Zero-X, but i had so many many people PM me, spam me, and im me with questiosn about beta and asking for it....

I AM NOT A TEAM MEMBER, THAT IS ZERO, NOT ZERO-X

so now i had to change my name to save myself....
so stop spamming me k thx

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I AM SPARTACUS w00t!

lol, sonic, I never knew that was you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol its good that you changed your name. There are too many Zero's about O-o
And according to your sig, you want to sex me.... strange that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pick one ****ing name n00b

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry for changing the topic but I'd like to point out that I am not on the team. Stop Pming me asking about the beta and what the dragon does.

Stop asking me for sigs because I will reply everyone with the same reply now "STFU!!!"

Do not pm me for warez *cough* TRiKi28 *cough* because I will not give you anything in return, I do not use warez at all so stop asking me.

Sorry but I have to say this,

Thank you.

:eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and another thing all u stupid noobers stop talking to me!!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT UR STUPID PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Best answers
Hibiki, I Have A Quez, Sometimes When I Join A Game And I uze My Laser Eyes As Piccolo It Dosen't Hurt People Who R 53-0 Y Is Tat?

j/k I never get pm's because who would want my name? a nudder thing, try some originality when picking names, like choose a minor character from a figting game or an name names like )V(ajin Momma and sonicUBERhedgehog get old... originality is gr8 when finding a name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i would also like to state i am not a team member sure no one has pmed thinking i am but yeah i just felt like making fun of the situation =)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop PM'ing me and asking me to take my clothes off on my webcam, for the last time no!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea and quit pming me about my hotfreetepus.com site, its not down, i was justing jokeing, ITS NOt REAL

ahhhhhh

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
yea and quit pming me about my hotfreetepus.com site, its not down, i was justing jokeing, ITS NOt REAL

ahhhhhh

cool, i didn't know that site...
/me is gonna check...

joke..

Best answers
i am not on team either. I am not NightHawk or whoever. and if i get one more nice buu model dude can i be a tester. I will throw my keyboard out the window

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:S mesa no beta tester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S

Best answers
I think you guys are just saying you get asked that to try and seem cool. I bet you no one has asked you anything Nightshade or NightShade. And hotfreetepus ya say ;) AND NO I will not stop asking you to dance infront of the webcam, not until you do.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I think you guys are just saying you get asked that to try and seem cool. I bet you no one has asked you anything Nightshade or NightShade. And hotfreetepus ya say ;) AND NO I will not stop asking you to dance infront of the webcam, not until you do.
im sure he has :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom