I am -- DOOM!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... before we begin... let's get something strictly on the record.

I like to complain. Who doesn't? God (Jehovah, Allah, etc) gave us the Internet, so we could complain without spitting on each other. Notice how those two names, sort of forced you to go "awe"? Yeah, that pisses me off too. How passive-aggressive can you get? I think I should break this down into topical paragraphs.

I had to stop here first, because everyone has blamed it on everything since 2001. It's all the Christian's fault... then it's the Muslim's fault... then it's the Jews' fault. I blame everyone equally. Yes, this topic is about religion. You know the part of you that tells you when wrong is right, and right is wrong. In the end, no one gives a **** about anything... because it's somehow impossible for everyone to agree that right is wrong, and wrong is right. I don't need a 17th century poem or a CGI-layered movie franchise to remind me that good versus evil is a bull **** stigma.

The point is... without good versus evil, religion tends to look like a bunch of people crying for attention. I'm not seeing much difference between the homicidal maniac who's pistol-whipping folks at random, and the wannabe Jesus/Ghandi type who's enjoying taking to "God" while he enjoys products that were laminated by some hipster ad agency, working for the chips handed down by some regulated corporation who doesn't have to deal with any middle-men, that's ordained by any random government who wins through blood-spilled conflicts of interest. If you're still reading this out of pure curiousity... I'm going to call you a selfish piece of **** right now. Get over it. Now go find a throne, cross your arms, and think of ways to belittle me for being a buzzkill.

I feel like continuing.

Uhm... speaking of government. How about all the countries in the world blaming America for everything? Yeah, who didn't see that **** coming. For most of the previous century, we broke up all the little immature fights you tightwads across the lake couldn't figure out on your own. We've bought everyone out, made you learn our language, and control your emotions with our culture. Wow! By reading the previous sentence, you've basically experienced what I like to call "PATRIOTISM!" Yeah, that word usually leads to me daydreaming about shells bouncing off the pavement in bullet-time, too. It seems like it's America's turn to play the bully. Who did everyone blame for everything 232 years ago? Britain? Spain? France? Who cares. It doesn't matter. I didn't need 60 years and three hip surgeries to realize that everybody hates everybody, and your country of origin is just the logo on your ****ing t-shirt. You want 6, he wants 7, she wants 8, and they want 9. The guy who wants 10 is a royal ****ing *******, who can die in a chemical fire.

Now, I want to talk about humanity. The previous topics were religion and government, if you had a hard time following along. Oh wait... I've already talked about humanity, basically. It's governed religion. A religious government. A system of justifiability. A lot of people "thinking" and "believing" instead of doing what's clearly important. We kill off all the idiots who protest for change. I can easily say, with a twinkle in my eye, "**** 'em." If you so much as lift a sign that has you expressing yourself, there should be countless red dots aiming at your likely scrunched forehead.

You're yelling at the air. Your only hope for legitimate coverage is if a media network decided to give you 15 seconds of fame by scrolling by you. The only thing you'll accomplish is a headcount. But, considering the billions of people who inhabit this makeshift accident I like to call Earth, 1.7% of you meeting for Denny's after yelling at the pavement for 3 hours on a sunny day, are doing nothing but wasting every precious second you're given.

The above should be completely obvious to you, yet you do nothing but overload on crystalline substances. I, Doom, offer you a chance for a new mentality. You've been clearly mistaken your whole life, and need someone like me, who isn't afraid to speak the truth... to guide you to our only true evolution. A path without walls, ceilings, or borders. You won't need the media for your information, have to gather your belongings and move due to economic fallacies, nor bridge your generations with distrust and impurity.

I... DOOM... OFFER YOU REAL CHANGE... THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE THE SLOW PACE OF DIPLOMACY.

Heh, I like this site.

I suppose I should stop parlaying the inevitable administration and behest you my true intentions.

As most people would be questioning my motives at this juncture.

You are merely reading my mission statement, my motivational indoctrine. You see, I have no reason to worry about the end of the world, because I'm not limited in my perspectives. I don't listen to philosophical cynics, who are merely a more acquainted manner of sugar-coating fiscal initiatives. You can laugh at poverty and idoicy all you want, just be reminded that DOOM is not amused. My dabbles in science and industry are not merely a clerical aptitude for personal survival. I seek humanity's transcendence.

Be wise and listen when I say this... YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN WAY!

Now... I'm fully interested in your civil disobedience, err... civil discussions, and clinically-pompous quips. I implore you to request the library of information I've sat through many a long night... gathering.

BEHOLD!

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a copycat.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's said that you read over my referral and your only inclination is to mention the lowest form of communion. But, for intentional purposes... you can sign up for this cult by merely clearing your mind of the past. I'm not asking for a lobbyist or promotion, you are merely lucky enough to be the first remnance of moral society I've decided to apply with demographic data.

Since I've mentioned the word past... I assume you'd likely recall the schizophrenic behavior of this particular forum regular. Although, my preset being considered tyranical and inhuman, you should be ill-advised to not know that he's dead. Synth, Hwoarang, Kai Tracid, etc. is no more. As of now, I will keep his avatar, but do not believe he is of this realm at the present.

I figure why not keep this train rolling (trolling, bahahaha... ) and discuss mysticism. Specifically, the difference between mental power and spiritual power.

I myself have dabbled in carcinogens and intoxicants, allured by the promise of clarity as any other. Taken small doses of hallucinogens and was delighted by household chemicals. My brain has been introduced to many forms of alteration. The only lingering satisfication being the cooperative elements in incumbent abilities. You merely shine a light to a eureka.

The latter side, has been sadly dampended by the accustomed serenity of faith. To those who would be grieved by society, grieved by relatives, and in grief for those who carry the affliction... should realize they represent a chain of events, nothing else. There is no reward for being complacent, there is only the powerful and the powerless. It's sad that you are aware of this fact, constantly reminded, but are soon turn back into yourself like a wounded animal. Your spirit is the only reason you are still alive. The level of radiation on this planet, at this time and juncture, doesn't allow me to turn you all into undaunted psychopants, you'll have to stick to bullying and mistreatment of livestock for now.

I leave you with a quote.

"Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition." ~Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations, 1776

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
I myself have dabbled in carcinogens and intoxicants, allured by the promise of clarity as any other. Taken small doses of hallucinogens and was delighted by household chemicals. My brain has been introduced to many forms of alteration. The only lingering satisfication being the cooperative elements in incumbent abilities. You merely shine a light to a eureka.
I've never heard of carcinogens and intoxicants causing "clarity" in an individual. In fact, the former gives you cancer. Nothing like a little cancer to open your eyes and give you a little perspective. Nothing, except for household chemicals. God knows how rejuvenating Pinesol is.

Seek help.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What a clever way to get everyone to notice your sig+avatar combo. More original then i would have been that's for sure. 8.5/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];911801 said:
What a clever way to get everyone to notice your sig+avatar combo. More original then i would have been that's for sure. 8.5/10
I've stolen your powers before... Surfer.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good to see that this thread is left alone for the most part, my demographic remains small. Thus, coefficient to my beginnings.

I've been heralded as a lunatic, which is precisely what you need to call me. The one marvel of society I do enjoy is how it views progress. As a child you see everything as the unknown, and therefore a wonderland of blissful mystery. Your dreams represent what you consider truth. As you grow older, you believe a 'reality' has set in, and you except a staple that's placed by your surroundings. This staple is reinforced by mirrored emotions and instinct. This perptual force is the only thing holding me back from my true calling.

TOTAL CONTROL!

When you take your niche in 'reality' you set your simple and complex standards. These will help you achieve and seperate the things you wish to gain and avoid. The unfortunate event during this process, is your forced to use your surroundings to achieve this. I love how the word 'peace' has been given countless definitions. The world has converted your very psyche to peace. There is nothing to be gained or lost from this calamity, it's harmless... that's why it works, you'll say. All the while, you will watch others gain more than you, and others gain less than you. This is the part where you assume you have your place in the world. Your class, is the only thing that really matters to you. It's what counts.

I find it funny watching people take countless hours deciding to do one thing, because they don't expect anything else than what they want. You expect your paycheck, you expect the weather channel to be correct, and you expect Jesus to return.

This is where peace reminds you to take it like a man or seperate the men from the boys.

WHY THE REQUISITE FOR PEACE?!

You'd rather enjoy peace than achieve what you know is completely possible. I find that noble, obviously. I wish for you to remain in this state of grace, as your motivation is not what I ask for. Just, for you to merely understand why I have decided to allow you to read this. I completely understand why you are fustrated, when you read about anything related to the irreversibility or utter destruction of your homeostasis. This planet is sadly your only option for grazing at the moment, so you'd be wise to trust someone else for a change. It's sad that it takes a prolonged sentence in a correctional institute, for you to be willing to clean up the filth around your recreational areas. I wouldn't be expecting your own dormitorium in the vault, when the planet is too far gone to maintain what you consider a terraformed habitat.

You need me, don't you?

"President Bush announced that we were landing on Mars today... which means he's given up on Earth." -JON STEWART, The Daily Show

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And to think Doom does all of this just because he has mommy isues.

Best answers
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message...

Yes, the election is over, I know. Joke's on you America!

Now to take my dramatic leave!

Democrat Powers, ACTIVATE!!! *zoom*

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message...

Yes, the election is over, I know. Joke's on you America!

Now to take my dramatic leave!

Democrat Powers, ACTIVATE!!! *zoom*
ROFL.

Dr. Doom talks in the third person a lot =/

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Synth isn't Obama anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom