I am back after my long sleep muahaha

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Ignoring the fact that I never knew you left, I have no idea who you are.
Therefore, you were not missed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remeber him.. abit of spam and flameing ppl who likeing things he dont like, i never even new he had left..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Oh wait..
I DO remember this guy..
I recognized his title..
Village Idiot..
:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually remember him because of the village idiot thing. I remember saying "I thought GF Trunks was our idiot??" and E Bishop before that.

Welcome back :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still dun remember him. i only remember people that have like unique names. like names that stand out. everyone knows SPiN,FM,Chimp,Cucumber,Tepus,spitfire,hibiki,and the list goes on its prolly cause they dont have DBZ names or just cause the post alot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i allways remember ur name cos ur the 1st person useing 1337 text whos not ***:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who was the first person using 1337 that was ***?
Everyone here knows me! You'd be a fool not to, i'm just sooo sexy! >_O

Best answers
Hibiki (still don't know if a guy) told me that i was somekind of village idiot well i dunno who toold me but someone did and i wanted a oringal nae but i belong to the )v(ajin Clan and specizlize in Cell (or krillin ntice the sig and the avatar) but )v(ajin Cell is my clan name so there,

btw AM I THE ONLY )v(AJIN LEFT AND IF SO w00t CAUSE THAT MAKES ME LEADER? :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
Hibiki (still don't know if a guy) told me that i was somekind of village idiot well i dunno who toold me but someone did and i wanted a oringal nae but i belong to the )v(ajin Clan and specizlize in Cell (or krillin ntice the sig and the avatar) but )v(ajin Cell is my clan name so there,

btw AM I THE ONLY )v(AJIN LEFT AND IF SO w00t CAUSE THAT MAKES ME LEADER? :tired:
No u arent the only )V(ajin left, )V(ajin was dead but I heared from Shadow that )V(ajin Vegeta wanted to revive the clan.
And then we are gonna kick some serious BUTTZzZzo_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It might, have to ask )V(ajin Vegeta about it... PM me is u want his e-mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom