Best answers
Obligatory Video.

[video=youtube;9NZDwZbyDus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus[/video]

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'd wait for it, download it, Thank the devs+community for all their hard work, then go and enjoy wrecking my keyboard+mouse for months, maybe years :smile:

I reckon the forums will be dead because everybody will be meeting and chatting ingame, sparring and stuff like that. BTW, what is the limit of players on these new maps? I'd love to see like a 10v10 or something even bigger if possible considering how big the maps are now.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly I'd personally message all the dev's and congradulate them, download it and play it for a bit, testing out different effects before I message individual developers asking for help.

I'd be mellow about the release, but more excited that a bunch of friends have completed a project and seen it through thick and thin.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Honestly I'd personally message all the dev's and congradulate them, download it and play it for a bit, testing out different effects before I message individual developers asking for help.

I'd be mellow about the release, but more excited that a bunch of friends have completed a project and seen it through thick and thin.
amen

seriously, all the devs. you have no idea how much i respect you guys. when i first saw esf i thought wow. this looks like the dbz game ive been looking for. and its coming out beautifully. dont give up and can i donate? haha

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well all the people that would know about it get this scenario; you know the release date, THEN. you fall down some stairs and lose your memory and you can remember everything BUT the release date of ESF, then you go on to the site and RE-DISCOVER the release date.

Yeah, i planned this. ^_^
If that would be the case, I'd scream like a little girl and run around in circles all day.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
correct me if im wrong but thats an english accent haha. australians sound alot different and when americans impersonate us it sounds nothing like us either :/
Lol I can barely understand that guy in the video and I have been to Australia and I understood everybody....so I think that about sums it up xD

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It all depends on the person and where they've been raised. I've met Australians with the same accent as the Sniper, so I don't really see it as forced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom