Hybrid: Benevolent Halfling

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The above like.. 5 posts is whats wrong with this place. You guys can't communicate one problem without *****ing and turning it into a personal crusade or getting super emotional.

Distance yourselves from the problem and if you can't do that, find a mod / admin to act as an intermediary. There are plenty of mature forum leaders who would be happy to facilitate this I'm sure.

If you absolutely feel the need to go personal, keep the rest of the people out of it and take it to pm.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, this place has caught a serious case of the stupids.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't think of a time when the forum wasn't like this. The only major difference has been population, which led to less focus on specific people as it was easier to blend with the multitudes.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oh, I don't really see it personal. I merely shared my info regarding sub... In the end. Though I also wish that sub and prozac to be unbanned eventually :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You guys have said that you are going to have your meeting this weekend and I trust that you will find a middle ground where everyone will be happier.

Request:

Can you guys summarize the outcome of the meeting and post it as a news bulletin on the forum?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As far as I know a few things will change so I'm pretty sure that will be forum wide news. Though it is possible that some details won't be shared. Otherwise the meeting could be public as well. Though it also depends on the others.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
As far as I know a few things will change so I'm pretty sure that will be forum wide news. Though it is possible that some details won't be shared. Otherwise the meeting could be public as well. Though it also depends on the others.

Totally makes sense that not everything will be disclosed. But at least a brief summary of decisions directly impacting on regular users and their concerns would be appreciated.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Totally makes sense that not everything will be disclosed. But at least a brief summary of decisions directly impacting on regular users and their concerns would be appreciated.
I'm pretty sure that would be possible :). After all, it'll effect both forum users and us. i'll keep a note of it.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will make a concerted effort to bring some form of minutes, outcomes or debrief to the forum in the form of an announcement.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will make a concerted effort to bring some form of minutes, outcomes or debrief to the forum in the form of an announcement.
Thank you, this should be interesting.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm sure Hybrid will be unbanned. The forum will be boring without him.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember when the trolls of this forum weren't so pathetic?

Me too. I was pretty great.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So much drama going on here lately. **** i hope a lot of you dont have these behavioral issues in real life. I guess its quite hard to stay civil.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom