Hungy Homers art place

hungyhomer

H

i still need to add another pic to it but wat u think so far?

Best answers
Well I think that the way you put the font looks bad and that outerglow only makes it worse.
The backgound is pixelated and not very much more than that, a bit boring I'd say, and the way sasuke is all transparent in there dosent make it look better eather.
So IMO: make the bg more interesting, change the font and do better with the pic.

hungyhomer

H
the background isnot pixalated i used a crap load of other filters but not that 1 at all and i know the text doesnt look good and i am working on it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too hard to see pic. Font doesnt fit. other than that i like it.

Best answers
hungyhomer said:
the background isnot pixalated i used a crap load of other filters but not that 1 at all and i know the text doesnt look good and i am working on it
I diddnt mean the pixelated filter, I meant the whole thing is pixelated, that is has a pixelated feeling.

EDIT: Diddnt see the sig you added now.
Well font still bad, and it dosent need to be on top of the character cuz it has a lot of space everywhere else and it looks bad on top of him like that.
And adding a new pic dosent fix the other one, I'd say work on that too. Background still boring.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The pictures don't really go well with the background in my opinion, and the background is far too simple (1 tutorial) to be interesting.

The picture on the left side is faint to add anything to the image as a whole.

Try messing with different effects on multiple layers, and blending them together to come up with interesting backgrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom