Humpin baby, rofl

Best answers
Weeeeeeeeeee, oh yeah!
Cough...

Damn Spectre, how do you come up with this ****.
:laff:

Best answers
Thats gotta be from the Conan O' Brian show? Good stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cookster
Thats gotta be from the Conan O' Brian show? Good stuff.
nope, its a israeli show ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i have to say it WHAT THE ****!!! that lil kids been gettin busy with barbie for sure lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
nope, its a israeli show ^_^

LIAR! Why else does it say "Comedy Central" in the bottom right hand corner? Goof ball.

Not to mention the animated face and voice are not only ENGLISH, but the exact same sound byte as those used in Conans show.

Best answers
Incase you havent noticed even the song on the backround is a well known israeli song
(atleast my folks know it)
and i bet its from "Fisfosim" a weird ass show when dumb ass ppl who got played by the show host come to the show and try to win a car or something if there "Messup" was the funniest.

Fisfosim is in hebrew iam not sure whats the correct word in english :\
we also have comedy central on the channel bip which is basicly channel for the ages of 14-18,20.
Dont take israel for such a poor country that u wont even belive we can efford to buy comedy central's shows...the us pays us a ****load of money to be there eye in the middle east....who care money's money right? :\
Next you accedently threw a remarc about how israel might be poor and **** like those arab states that bull.

Best answers
Originally posted by DoBi
Incase you havent noticed even the song on the backround is a well known israeli song
(atleast my folks know it)
and i bet its from "Fisfosim" a weird ass show when dumb ass ppl who got played by the show host come to the show and try to win a car or something if there "Messup" was the funniest.

Fisfosim is in hebrew iam not sure whats the correct word in english :\
we also have comedy central on the channel bip which is basicly channel for the ages of 14-18,20.
Dont take israel for such a poor country that u wont even belive we can efford to buy comedy central's shows...the us pays us a ****load of money to be there eye in the middle east....who care money's money right? :\
Next you accedently threw a remarc about how israel might be poor and **** like those arab states that bull.

What are you talking about? All he did was say it was an Israeli show, and I said no, thats comedy central. If you get that in Isreael, thats just peachy, but that doesn't make it an Isrealian show. Now whats with all this you claiming I threw in remarks about israel being poor? I made no such claims.

Best answers
Shalom shalom!!!!(Means Hello or Greetings in Israel)
Salami salami...
Hmmm... Salami........

That kid looks really funny, damn, those people there always like jokes that includes reproduction.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So spectre was that a home movie? lol jk funny as hell.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cookster
What are you talking about? All he did was say it was an Israeli show, and I said no, thats comedy central. If you get that in Isreael, thats just peachy, but that doesn't make it an Isrealian show. Now whats with all this you claiming I threw in remarks about israel being poor? I made no such claims.
Oops?
Had a baday and iam kinda usto all these guyz over the internet who hate jews, just bugs me...sorry o_O.

Best answers
O_O OMG That's FU**ED UP o_O

funny as crap though :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom