Human Evolution

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been rumours and speculation for a long time about how we will evolve as a species, and as a society. Naturally any evolution needs time, but what will we become?

Personally I think we might lose some of our instincts, and rather gain rational thought sooner. As for society, I believe we will in the end become "one" large society, knitted together by compassion and respect rather than fear and greed.

How about you?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if we continue interracial breeding we'll all eventually become one race with combined characteristics.

This thread could get into evolution vs creationism... which each have good and bad arguments.

Best answers
One thing I know for sure: we'll never be one big community. And tbh, I don't even think we'll last another century, but that's me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if we continue interracial breeding we'll all eventually become one race with combined characteristics.
I don't know if that was a joke or not, but it made me laugh. Reminds me of a certain episode of South Park. XD

To be honest, I believe the exact opposite of what Avenger said will happen. We'll break apart even further and any sense of peace or harmony will eventually be lost. Mankind will destroy itself. It's nice to hope for world peace, but I sincerely doubt it will ever happen. There will always be a difference in opinion.

Best answers
We could also pull this topic down the drain by starting a religious war about how retarded one is and how dangerous the other is and that we'll never be able to live together because one ****s goats while the other doesn't **** at all :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hoping we're going to lose that bottom vertebrae so we can blow ourselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hoping we're going to lose that bottom vertebrae so we can blow ourselves.
I lol'ed. Origin, you know we have women for that.

I'm talking our society WAY down the line though, people, maybe a thousand years more. Maybe ten thousand years more (provided we live that long). At some point, we will realize we're a bunch of ****s towards each other, and stop the idiocy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, we don't have to put up with them if we can blow ourselves now do we?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, we don't have to put up with them if we can blow ourselves now do we?
If we wanted to continue the species.

I don't feel like having a heart attack at a sperm clinic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you could always ask a good friend of yours to do it, if you're into that.

Best answers
We'll only be able to realise that we should stop acting like cocks when all cultures reach a certain level of civilization.. The thing is, western civilization is way ahead of (middle-)eastern (southern doesn't even have a civilization worth mentioning unless you call huts made of feces civilized).. We'll never have the same ideas, ideals and what not, just because the western culture is ages (dare I say centuries) ahead of any other culture.. We either have to stop evolving, or the others should have some sort of culture-boom, before we can sit around a table and discuss issues like civilized men.

Seriously, at this moment, the Islam is behaving like the Christians back in the dark ages.. Chritians have evolved past that point while they're still stuck in a brutal and conservative phase of their evolution.. Sure, in a few centuries, the islam will catch up to the point where Christians are now, but by that time, Christians will have evolved as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think some Australians might be upset with you right about now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you could always ask a good friend of yours to do it, if you're into that.
That would nullify the use of the removed vertebrae now wouldn't it? :p

But yeah.. I'm gonna stop dragging this joke along because people might take me seriously.

I'm not ***.

Really, I'm not.

**** you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you're forgetting is that social development is increasing exponentially.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, it will when it reaches a certain point. Modernisation is inevitable. At that point, the percentage at which it increases exponentially will increase.

Best answers
So you believe that some day, western business woman will sit around a table with a guy like Bin Laden, without having an argument that women shouldn't be allowed to talk when near men?

Nice utopia you have there, dillusional, but nice.

The thing I'm trying to say here is that we have a lot of different cultures in this world, all of them have at least some laws/rules that are in conflict with the others.. If we want a big community living in harmony etc, all cultures should give in to eachother, and that will never ever ever ever ever (did I say ever yet?) happen.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, we're forced now, to try and fix the disconnect in the Middle East/Africa from Western culture.

It's obvious that Europe isn't capable of doing anything without our help.

The faster we remove borders, the faster we can focus on more important things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that's not what I said. I meant that eventually everybody would respect each other, while still maintaining their religions and whatever. Bin Laden is a current-day terrorist fanatic, I doubt there would be any of his kind left in ten thousand years.

Edit: In general I agree with you Synth, but for example, my country has yet to enter the EU because the EU intends on controlling us and essentially form a new superpower. If we are to remove borders, we all have to, something which is hard to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom