How to spot scripters?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I script all the time; improving my FPS and reducing my ping, I'm such a cheater.

Anyways it would be all too easy to block cheat scripters, I could set up an anti-cheat in about an hour to block ESF-related script cheats.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
I script all the time; improving my FPS and reducing my ping, I'm such a cheater.
Obviously we aren't talking about such scripts now are we Mr. Satan?

@NGE: I'd only be annoyed because I would want to know how good they are/ how I compare if they didn't use scripts.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan, scripts that improve your fps are ofcourse fine. It's the scripts like your old teleport script or a swoop script that we're all upset about.

Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
I mean look at omni(btw omni it's ex-ocrana whoopass so I hope you don't mind me using you as a example) for example ok he lost to sep(for what I've been told the first and one of the last times :p) but he knew that sep had to use it to beat him so sep had to actually bend the rules of the game even more then normal to beat him which is quite low as sometimes people are just better then you (I'm talking about me, not omni)
Hi whoopass, long time no see....
I also left ocrana. :scared:

Alot of people got mad about seph using scripts because he already was a very decent player. But the thing is seph was at his max for already like a year. He didnt improve neither did I but thats not the point.

Its like a sport athlete who is stuck at a certain level but he wants to improve. So he grabs for some kind of steroid or whatever and gets to the next level. Seph used scripts and he DID improve and by quite alot...
So after lots of duels he beat me and he was happy like a little kid. Still i'm proud of him because he worked so hard. He played like 2-3 hours everyday for years.

In particular he used chain swoop to angle me. And I didnt know how to handle it. The swoop script enabled him to use that "trick".

So when I see someone saying scripts dont help you play better. My face is going :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Beet people with hax anyday. There is this kid called -=|Zen|=-Shadow on ESF, and I know he has aimbot and wallhax, but I still culd beet him anyday
HAHAHAHAHAH god man that was friggin hilarious, but ill give you something to think about: shadow is just an alias you know him alot better as another name

and btw you wouldnt be able to beat him, he doesnt hack, hes a friend of mine, and hes the strangest guy on the planet

and im in the same clan as him

Best answers
I like ShAdOw...I don't think he is that strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom