How to play ESF 1.3 > Help (=

Best answers
First of all I know that I have an account on steam, it has already acquired and also has the half life 2 ... I know how to play Dragon Ball FHS 1.3, already downloaded the game and also have steam, but do not know how to install, the folder of steam folders found in the game but has neither an executable file, so I need help, I know how to play, please can you explain it in detail, because I am way slow = D

:yes:

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

srry for my bad english
cause:translator...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You have to launch ESF from Steam. It's under the games list where you launch Half-Life as well.

Best answers
then ... I have to download the game or just come by steam using steam, but how can I do that? it contains no file (. exe)? ... I have to install folder of steam? not understand

and need half life 2, right?

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
First, what language do you speak? Secondly, you have to use your valid Half-Life key in order to download the game through steam. And no, you need Half-Life 1.

Best answers
ty, i download the half life 2 >.>
lol
ok, ty, i will try do that
=D
i speak portugues
lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
FSE não irá funcionar com Half-Life 2, tem que ser Half-Life 1. Além disso, você não pode apenas ter uma conta no Steam e acho que você pode baixar um pirata / Warez cópia do jogo e acho que você pode jogar com ele. Half-Life 1 tem de ser activado no vapor, a fim de brincar com ela. Um exemplo a seguir:

Você vê Half-Life sob os jogos lista, aí é onde Half-Life pertence quando activado-lo com uma chave válida e legal.

Last edited:
Best answers
Okay, but then I can play with a pirated copy of the game? simply download the half life 1 and put the folder on dragon ball FHS 1.3 in the folder of half life? not need to download any patch to work? because I tried and when enter the game is half life and not the dragon ball ... I think too complicated ... thanks for being helping me = D

Certo, Mas Entao posso jogar com uma copia pirata do jogo ? basta apenas baixar o half life 1 e colocar a pasta do dragon ball ESF 1.3 na pasta do half life ? nao precisa baixar nenhum patch para que funcione ? porque ja tentei e quando entro aparece o jogo half life e nao o dragon ball... estou achando muito complicado ... obrigado por estar me ajudando =D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Desculpe, não apoiamos as pessoas que ilegalmente baixadas Half-Life a partir da Internet, sem comprar o jogo ou se um válido CD-chave. Sua versão baixada não vai realmente funcionar, sinto muito.

Translation:
Sorry, we don't support people who illegally downloaded Half-Life from the internet without buying the game or getting a valid CD-key. Your downloaded version won't really work, sorry.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For gods sake, just buy a legal copy of HalfLife and activate it on Steam...

Then you can run the ESF installer, and be able to play.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, but then I can play with a pirated copy of the game? simply download the half life 1 and put the folder on dragon ball FHS 1.3 in the folder of half life? not need to download any patch to work? because I tried and when enter the game is half life and not the dragon ball ... I think too complicated ... thanks for being helping me = D

YOu can not use a patch and a pirated Half Life for ESF 1.3. There is no patch new enough outside STEAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom