How to Own as Freiza WITHOUT the Disc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freiza is a damn good caharacter to fight as witout the disc.

And Please dont spam or flame here, i dont wanna get in trouble. I'm also not sure if this should go into Newbie Central, and if so, please forgive me and please move it there.

Tip 1: Keep moving. Frieza can easily be out classed by other characters with faster charging attacks. Stay moving until you think you have a shot.

Tip 2: Practice. This is a good idea for whatever character you fight as. In Particular, practice the Fingerlaser, and indespensible attack.

Tip 3: Deathball. Even a 75 percent charge can be deadly. Use it in powerstruggles. Most of the time itll knock a beam attack away long enough for you to Use your fingerlaser and finish your foe off. Doesnt help agaisnt a vegeta with a higher PL then you.

Tip 4: Remeber you Higher durability. You have one of the highest amounts of Hitpoints. Though 120 isnt much more, it comes in handy at crucial moments. Use this advantage to get an extra hit in or even kill your enemy before you immenent demise.

Thats about it for now. If youve got anything to add please do so.

Best answers
it is easy, just snipe the enemy.

His Fingerlaser isnt avoidable, it kills evrything. In lagoon i kick some butts with it.

If the guy finds u while u r loading your attack, he will load his attack and then is the time u finish him. ZAP!!!

Best answers
another tip:

when you use the fingerlaser try to hit your enemy's head!!!

Then it works....perfect!!!

Best answers
i only say to the statement: Splatter bonus!

bad that u cant cut his hair with the laser, or the legs, anythin so he cant go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom