How to overfly everyone on the server but yourself in under 2 seconds!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who wants to know how to overflow everyone but yourself on a server in 2 seconds or less? Anyone? Going once... going twice... Harsens, you may want to listen in on this. There's no way I'll post it up here for everyone to see, but I would just like people to know that the issue has been isolated (for the most part). A lot of people over on the ESFChat forum are in a tizzy over a guy named Devil using the same overflow technique.

The first moderator to PM me gets the info. I've tried PMing HarSens before with no luck, so he'll have to *want* to hear this before I'll send it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
normal I'm too lazy to send you now a PM ...
but this bug sounds ugly like **** ... and it's better it's fixed before B1.1 comes out

*PMing him*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PM me the bug and I will post it in the beta tester area, which harSens snoops around in often.

Best answers
...his WonID is BLAH, anyone that wants to can verify this easilly.

I do believe this lad has earned having his ass whipped like a red-headed stepchild. Half-Life Mod Death Penalty anyone? NS does it, let's add another Mod that hard-codes WonID's and/or IP addresses that are permenantly banned from playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ... I got already his PM ...
I'll post it in beta tester area

DBZ4_SEGA and WolfWings
please stop spamming here

*posting bug*

Best answers
what? im not spamming. im just rejoicing that some1 found out how to do it so we can fix the bug be4 1.1 thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic, it is official. You are the Goku of ESF's forums.

Using mighty techniques such as the Grammar Bomb (gathering dormant grammatical skills into a giant ball of literacy to destroy your enemies) and the Sah-Jess-Chun-is-Dumb Wave (a beam of raw power capable of annihilating many Brolly and Fusion enthusiasts in a single blast), you have helped us to keep our beautiful tiny community at peace.

(ESF, Episode 272 of The Devil Saga - "Stupid Bug Defeated")

heh heh.

No one's probably gonna get those jokes, but what the hell. Thanks Sonic.

(Oh, and PS: HELL YEAH, hard-encode the offenders away!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*closed* cause of spamming too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom