How to do moves??

Best answers
could I get a complete list of all the moves like Kamehameha??
I dont know ny moves so were could I ind them???

can I instal this mod n cs retail version??

thanks
:talk:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moves are not triggered through combinations of buttons in thsi game. To select an attack, press a number on your keyboard (1-9) to open the attacks menu, and it will show you a picture of the attack and what number to choose for that attack. After you've selected, you use your fire button (Mouse button 1 or Enter by default) to use it.

BTW, I don't know about using it on CS retail, I think you need the full version of HL.:)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It works on CS retail.

And don't forget to hold the fire one button down untill your charge meter passes the pale yellow line.

Best answers
Ok bish......behave your selves.......be nice......... he must be a nice person..................I was a n00b once too.........start counting till 10.........1..........2...........3.............4...........5...........6...........7.......8.......9......................10................. MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry, but I couldnt hold myself back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom