• 19 or above

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Well, I'm not THAT young. Some of these people here are really surprising me. I'm not sure if I can believe them all though. Some are older than I thought (like Ryoko. I imagined some 13-year-old girl, really), and Majin_You (death always reminds me of 30-year-olds, for some reason).
Thanks for the vote of confidence in my attitude and how I act ~_~

Originally posted by Yui Sakura
Evil young people....
Your younger than me, so does that mean your evil too? =^.^=

Best answers
fm, what happened to your Rei sigs and ****?

Anyways, i'm 15. If you saw me you'd think i'm a junior or senior, but if you heard me talk you'd think i'm 30. My voice will soon rival that of Barry White or Isaac Hayes.

Best answers
Thanks for the vote of confidence in my attitude and how I act ~_~

Hey, did you know that most 13-year-old girls are more mature than 19-year-old guys :p But, it's your little cat face thingy, and your huggles, and your....I dunno, it's not Ryoko but there's just something to you that reminds me of a girl. It's not maturity (of course not :devgrin: ), but it might be attitude (no offense). Then again, I am constantly mistaken for a guy ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig and avatars and huggles and such are very misleading...

Best answers
It's not the sigs and avatars, because of a lot of older guys like Ryoko and that stuff. It's just the way you talk, I suppose.

Best answers
Jesus, your a guy?
But your sigs and avater says Vegeta, and ur profile says nothing about it and u sound like a guy...
Are u sure ur a girl?
Well that just makes ur fanfic seen all the weirder.

Best answers
How does it make that weirder? Did you think it was some sort of fantasy? Like I'd dream of naked girl Vegeta's or something? If so, then you need serious help. I'm the kinda girl that reads Mad and Cracked magazines, listens to weird Al, and searches the internet and television for Austin Powres. And, I know that's Vegeta in my sig and ava, but I like him. I do the male and female sides of the poll however, and there's proof I'm a girl. Guys wouldn't dare go into the world of girls for even a minute, unless they plan on living there. See, Ryoko, I told ja. They always do mistake me for a guy. :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
whats with the 26? isnt that above 19?
Did one of the mods feel there age was to unique to not be given a spot or something?
I am almost 90% certain I didn't want to be lumped with 19 year olds :p

And . . . back on topic ;/ :)))

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Guess . . . I dare ya.
um...im sensing its ur mother oh shes loud, shes telling me ur something...ur 26! Ur 26? Yes this is the confirmation i need.
Hmm ur nice,
one thing i gotta ask u guys and please dont ban me for it, is why be called super moderaters? I mean whats the reasoning for that is it cause this mod is dbz?
Cause supermoderators that cracks me up cause i always imagine some nerdy guy with glasses sitting at a computer screen screaming "Yes supermoderator level is mine" and his hair flashing to gold.
And then a hacker Would be like "Haha u cannot defeat me i am the strongest!"
and the mod would be like "You have beaten my moderator level but now i shall turn Super moderator!"
"Bah supermoderators are foolish make believe!"
But then ud kick his ass cause ur now supermoderator.
DOnt ban me for this its just my mind is strange.
And Vegeta's briefs i did actually think thats what was going on, cause if u check that thread again i was sorta implying that it was a sick fantasy of yours and u were weird.
hmm now i know better.

Best answers
:devgrin: we both have weird minds, but I was teasing you, y'know. I wasn't already daydreaming of Vegeta screwing him/herself, I was just kinda toying with the idea of them meeting each other, like "OMG, I'm a girl!", and when you said it that way, I couldn't resist :devgrin:. I'm not perverted, lemme tell ya that right now. It was just a funny thought to write a fanfic about an alternate universe. That's all. Not some fantasy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
:devgrin: we both have weird minds, but I was teasing you, y'know. I wasn't already daydreaming of Vegeta screwing him/herself, I was just kinda toying with the idea of them meeting each other, like "OMG, I'm a girl!", and when you said it that way, I couldn't resist :devgrin:. I'm not perverted, lemme tell ya that right now. It was just a funny thought to write a fanfic about an alternate universe. That's all. Not some fantasy.
i was played :shocked: like an instrument!
oh i feel so decieved... nah.
Its good to know ur not preverted
And the thing about the supermoderators thats not that weird i mean im sure a lot of people pictured it like that...right?
also i still wanna read ur fan fic now more than ever!
or send me one about vegeta hes my fav character too so i can read it and judge ur writing ability!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moderator: Assigned a specific forum(s) to guard. Can only access moderator functions in those forums.
Super Moderator: As Moderator but can access Functions in all Forums.
Administrator: As Super moderator, but has access to the secret admin powers . . . like IP Bans.

I will demonstrate such power if the Vegeta's/Bra's Breifs doesn't stop spamming on two accounts.

Best answers
*clears throat* I am not bra, i just found out that bra was my sis trying to get me in trouble. I am 14, btw.

Retired
Best answers
i'm 16, turning 17 in februari. just to solve one small thing that bugs me. saying you are "wise" about yourself, shows actually how not wise you are. age doesnt always have to do with wisdom, experience does :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom