• 70-80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80-90%

• 90-100%

• Total voters
Best answers
I can get pretty sneaky with my melee.Sometimes i keep out of site of my enemys,swoop behind them above them wherever and smash them and next i fire heaps while they are flying through the air.This attack is sneaky and deadly indeed.Oh yea to the point i use 50% both beams and melee.I think i'm a master at this because i was versing some people on lan and some were on my team and since i was going to good everyone turned on me and i was vegeta super saiyen versing 4 people it was amusing and fun.First i was winning but then a while later i think they found out my stragedys and ideas so they tried surrounding me and they did there strongest blows so i killed 1 and flew but got shot by 2 spirit bombs left and right.Or sometimes i like beating people up.Another thing is to fly away high in the sky do your strongest blast and that should kill but i usually go feral at people including beams and melee if they start to kill me meaning i don't really go sneaky only sometimes.

Best answers
:scared:

ok

newhoo carrying on

i use mele 80% of the time

mele them around with a few combos, eye laser through shields and ki blob them to death when i ground them

Best answers
Beams are easy to pick up, harder to master though than melee.

As to the person who talked about how they could be beamed when they weren't watching, you can get melee'd from behind as well, and get combo'd and killed without any chance from behind.

As to the SBC? It actually can be difficult to use. trans'd piccolo vs. a good melee player, piccolo will have a very hard time if he is just beams. You have to hit an area near them, hit an area near yourself and them, or do an odd tactic like shoot/teleport or stop flying/shoot up.

Every single time an argument like this comes up, it turns to how beams are cheap, because people are melee'ing and get hit by a beam. That's your own fault partially that you weren't aware of the beam. It is no different then someone coming up behind you and melee'ing you in a 2vs1 to death.

As to the part about beams taking no skill, against a newer player, that is right. Beams and melee take little skill, with melee being a little more difficult. Against a skilled player, beams are definitely more difficult. Especially if you stick to beams only, and they use melee.

There, you have a ki whore post. It all goes back to the argument about how some people want duels all the time with melee similar to JKII while others want to beam, or a mixture, and the fact that the duelers get killed by beams and complain about their existence in the game basically.

Best answers
I use all melee exept for when im have a beam whore day lol i used to use only 40%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lilum said:
Beams are easy to pick up, harder to master though than melee.

As to the person who talked about how they could be beamed when they weren't watching, you can get melee'd from behind as well, and get combo'd and killed without any chance from behind.

As to the SBC? It actually can be difficult to use. trans'd piccolo vs. a good melee player, piccolo will have a very hard time if he is just beams. You have to hit an area near them, hit an area near yourself and them, or do an odd tactic like shoot/teleport or stop flying/shoot up.

Every single time an argument like this comes up, it turns to how beams are cheap, because people are melee'ing and get hit by a beam. That's your own fault partially that you weren't aware of the beam. It is no different then someone coming up behind you and melee'ing you in a 2vs1 to death.

As to the part about beams taking no skill, against a newer player, that is right. Beams and melee take little skill, with melee being a little more difficult. Against a skilled player, beams are definitely more difficult. Especially if you stick to beams only, and they use melee.
If you learn how to melee well, then switch to beams its much easier to beam a good melee user (because you can intercept where they will go much easier). Beams dont really take more skill than melee, its not skill when someone is trying to swoop at you when your charging a beam and you jump over them and shoot. As for the SBC, i'd say it has more to do with intelligence and thinking ahead rather than pure skill (this is needed much more in melee) Besides, people go to the speccy team, charge up a final flash and wipe out virtually everyone, and if theres skill in that, i'd be more than happy to hear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
melee requires more accuracy on the attackers part. beams can be detonated at any time with a certain radius of damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom