How many people still play 1.1

Best answers
i like 1.2 better since it isnt about "who has the fastest computer" or who has the lowest ping

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 stil owns, 1.2 has that stuppid melee and they didn't even make it better at all.
they could better continu to make 1.3 in 1.2 so it is more complete.
more thansformations, better attacks, everything that we nead to make it the ultimet game.
for my opinion, esf1.2 makes bfp1.2 and ebfp a better reason to play.

Best answers
I prefered the alphas to any of the beta versions, and I still play 1.1 with bots, I actually play it more than 1.2, since I dont play 1.2 at all anymore

Best answers
1.2 is not really bad. Just mixing luck melee with skill melee kinda makes some mad.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the new melee unless someone abuses it I strike wit tah combos :eek: I always use 1.1 melee and yes 1.0 was better then 1.1. Alot of people used trunks because of his sword

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like 1.2 better since it isnt about "who has the fastest computer" or who has the lowest ping
Huh? In 1.1, i was able to play 1.1 with 200+ ping without any problems (except for not being able to tele more than once). In 1.2, any ping over 120 or so is just really really hard. Try using advanced melee in 200 ping.....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah in 1.2 you can't do much when u have 120+ Ping, I prefer 1.1 because u culd do more in 1.1 lag o_O

Best answers
sure, i still play 1.1. i love 1.2, i dont whine and i think the new stuff rocks but i still like to play 1.1 jus for the hell of it. Anyway i cant play bfp cause it uses quake 3. I wanna try it but oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I occasionally host a 1.1 server for me and my friends to relive the good ole days

Best answers
ESF 1.1 + EVM 1.2 (the almost perfect combo, ps i heard there wil be a nice thing comeing for EVM 2.0 FUSION)

Best answers
i would play it but noone puts servers up anymore...if anyones willing to put up a server that i ping well in ill be more then happy to play it...i personally everyone who doesnt like 1.2 should just go back the 1.1...let the noobs have their noob version..>=P

Best answers
I Would play it, and I would put up a server, but the FPS in that version is so horrible. I know, I know, turn off dustrails, but then the game looks so bland. The lag in that is horrible to, at least 1.2 ans fps and lag reduction. Otherwise i'd play it. :rolleyes:

Best answers
o_O....my fps was always around 80-100 and i had a crappy Radeon 7500 vid card when 1.1 was out...and lag varies from server to server...depending on how far away from it u are and what connection speed u and the server have...so thats not the version of the game...but yea...there are fps tweaks somewhere on these forums...and if u dont feel like lookin pm me and ill send em to ya

Best answers
/me coughs.. *cough* *cough* *cough*... 1.1 lame *cough* .. 1.2 roxorz..!
nuff said..

Best answers
/me coughs.. *cough* *cough* *cough*... 1.1 lame *cough* .. 1.2 roxorz..!
Umm k.

I still play 1.1 now and then if some of my friends are going to go play it. We soemtimes will play in a private server. I play 1.2 more

Best answers
well i was thinking it over..hopnestly..1.2 has lost all interest to me..i want to DL 1.1...but idk if anyone plays..so if anyone does on a regular basis plz tell me...or if anyone just knows if there are servers up that staty up and players..ect...plz post...so ill know weather to DL 1.1...and install it...and such..otherwise i dont wanna waste my time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom