How many people play Minecraft?, and what is your story.

Best answers
Out of shear curiosity how many members of this community play minecraft?

And if you do play, give us one of your adventure tales, or perhaps even one of your worst moments.

I may post mine when i get home as i am just about to leave work for the day :tired:

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I play.

Me, Nathan, Ben and Aaron went on an epic quest to find a good area for our town. i was the farmer. Ben was the miner Aaron was the tool man and Nathan, well he just sat there and took advantage of all of us. my farm was huge it had animals, crops, and i made things like cooked pork and now chicken, bookshelfs and stuff. at the cost of a trade of course. underneath my farm was a cave the size of our town. it was amazing. it had 2 dungeons and there were enemies everywhere. we all split up in different directions and we struck diamonds, gold and redstone. and thats where we are up to haha

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play Minecraft, but I'm kind of done with it at this point. I'm waiting for them to release the full game before trying it out again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was playing with a few mates an innocent day's worth of minecraft. Then THEY CHEATED, with the spawner, the teleporter EVEN THE BLIMIN NIGHT AND DAY CHANGER.

Oh not to mention a traitor on this forum left my server...

Minecraft = Unless you want to spend your life in total misery, don't bother getting it!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been playing 1.8 and I have to say... you need to kill Enderman the second they get near your house or it will **** it up. It can pick up blocks....

Worst thing to happen.... Accidentally left it running over night and woke up to 50 to 60 Creepers sitting around my house.....

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I played Minecraft for awhile and created an amazing world.
I kinda ran out of ideas with it, but it's still fun to mess with.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT is minecraft exactly ???

Do you have missions to do or do you just walk around and build stuff ?
i tried it for a few seconds. but only buried some holes to the core and then i couldnt get up again...

SO you have quest ? and you can buy tolls or what ?

explain the game to me oO !

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
WHAT is minecraft exactly ???

Do you have missions to do or do you just walk around and build stuff ?
i tried it for a few seconds. but only buried some holes to the core and then i couldnt get up again...

SO you have quest ? and you can buy tolls or what ?

explain the game to me oO !
It's a sandbox.

You can do whatever you want :p. As long it's within the engine's abilities.

Last edited:
Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Minecraft.. Been there done that :p
Great game, though I found it very monotonous..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that much i know. and it looks like fun.
but people are talking about building tools and have animals etc...

So you can walk around and buy tools to build other stuff ???
do you have abilities ??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also play it and have the HD pack installed. Which really increases the quality of the game.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/10790-texture-pack-central-mods-tools-maps-list/

I really should get back in the game as I haven't played for a while.
wow the HD pack is great wow, now downloading and play more.i think i am going to make a video of my little world. so new
hei sky can you explain how put the 512 textures or 256 in minecraft i try , but i cant or give me a texture error(all white and black box).
thank u

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wow the HD pack is great wow, now downloading and play more.i think i am going to make a video of my little world. so new
hei sky can you explain how put the 512 textures or 256 in minecraft i try , but i cant or give me a texture error(all white and black box).
thank u
You need the HD Pack patch. It's required to run the HD packs.

http://www.minecraftdl.com/mcpatcher-hd-fix-2-1-0/

But it seems as of yesterday, v1.8 Beta has been released. Unsure if the HD pack still works.

Here's a full list of new changes, features and fixes: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.8 causes a hiccup every 4-5 seconds for me, it's getting really annoying. It's nothing to do with my computer, I'm sure. Anyone else have the same problem?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I play minecraft :D . Long-short story: A friend of mine recommended Minecraft, played on his server, made the house on a mountain and at night a Creeper 'knocking' at the door watching and saying 'Nice housssssse." . 'Cause I was a newbie I opened the door to fight him and *BOOM* . So proud of me :> .

And now present: Pre-Release 1.8 was so laggy for me and 1.8 was a little laggy too but couldn't play. Looks like 1.8.1 resolved it :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom