How drunk can you get?!

Best answers
OMG I just read this in the paper yesterday, something that happened in the USA, dunno where exacly thou. If someone has a link may as well post it too ^.^
Anyways two guys are partying and get all drunk and stuff one of them gets sick so they go drive home, both drunk as hell. The driver drives home and goes to sleep. The next morning they find his friend headless in the front seat and the guy that was sleeping had his clothes all bloody.
Now the guy had been stickin his head outta the window for air or something and the driver, drunk as he was, drove on some kind of telephone post which ripped his friend's head off. But that's not just it, the driver drove many kilometers and not to mention went to sleep without noticing that his friend was a little bit silent and unresponsive.
They found the friend's head way back and the guy was charged of murder by carelessness and for not stopping and asisting a wounded person, like that woulda done a headless guy any good anyways :rolleyes:
But as the title says, how drunk can you get so you dont notice that your friend's head isnt on his neck anymore? :laff:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah, that is not even funny at all... man that would ruin my life if that had happen to me. I'm sure the guy, thinking back, probably remembers seeing his friend without a head and being to drunk to put 2 and 2 together...

...geez, that is messed up.

Best answers
To simply put it, everybody does have a set limit to being drunk. It is one we cannot control mentally..

Eventually we would all get sick from alcohol poisoning and have to get our stomach pumped if we did not want to die over the next couple of days.

And yes that story is horrid..

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
...geez, that is messed up.
Yeah it's very messed up, but I guess the guy would have even more serious drama problems if he had seen it happen.

Best answers
i've read that as well in the newspaper hehe
i was like.. is this a joke ? you only see this kinda stuff in movies or.... in america hehe

Best answers
That people at the party they were just let them leave like that :\ My god thats sick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It made me laugh up untill i saw it was true. Thats pretty messed up, that dude had to have been hella drunk to not even know why his clothes where bloody, and why his friends head is missing. Bunch of idiots.

Best answers
and todays lesson... dont drink and drive. for several reasons.

...and when you think about it, how was he able to drive properly all the way to his house but not notice that his shirt is all bloody and that his friends head is gone?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont ask, ive been in positions where ive lost entire days to drink, sucks to find out the next day what you did and not know yourself ;|

Best answers
you guys....thats not funny....at all... a guys head was RIPPED from his body, that is horrible....what if that guy was related to one of you who consider it a funny story? that kind of thing COULD happen to anybody...man, and why would you state proudly about how drunk you are? thats like bragging about how much of an idiot you can be

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's terrible. I also remember hearing another story, about a drunk driver, who hit someone, they went partially through the windshield, and he kept driving with them screaming for help.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's terrible. It stuff like that ensures that I will never hit the bottle or any other drug. I don't understand how people can let themselves be that out of control.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here, my dad has always been a great example to why I won't ever use any form of drug or alchohol, but this is just over the top.

Best answers
Drinkin isn't that big of a deal, it's just the person has to know their limits. New drinkers are dangerous when it comes to this because they can take an insane amount of alcohol but not feel it right away because they dont know what it is they're feeling and they think it's no big deal.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... At first I was skeptical because it seemed just like an urban legend to me. What paper did you read this out of SaKuMa?

In any case, that's just wrong. Gives me a sinking feeling in my gut thinking about it.

Best answers
Just like Phatslugga, I won't ever let myself get that far because of my dad. Terrible story, though believable, my dad no longer knows, or just no longer cares who I am.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
horrible its things like this that made me promise myself, at a young age, that i would never even go within 5 feet of a beer bottle

Best answers
It's sick, but I've got to kinda smile, because I just thought to myself, how the hell can you be that drunk? This is the kind of reason why I only ever drink one can or so of alcohol, and that's when I'm just chilling out at home.

Best answers
Fuzor said:
New drinkers are dangerous when it comes to this because they can take an insane amount of alcohol but not feel it right away because they dont know what it is they're feeling and they think it's no big deal.
That dosent always go for new drinkers this guy is a walking example of a person that dosent know his own limits and I doubt it was his first nite drinking.

-JLN- said:
It's sick, but I've got to kinda smile, because I just thought to myself, how the hell can you be that drunk?
Yeah thats what made me laugh, how the hell can you not notice your friend head is missing. Course the death of that person is nothing to laugh of.

Deman said:
What paper did you read this out of SaKuMa?
In the newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom