How drunk can you get?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um 2 questions.. one of which was already asked. The driver couldn't notice that his shirt was full of blood, and his friends head was torn off of his body.... and yet still make it home safely... ????? Makes no sense...which leads me to my next questionl

SaKuMa you said that The driver was sticking his head out the window... and his head was rippoed off OVIOUSLY out the window... so... how is the drivers shirt all bloody. Garunteed they were both drunk. and i doubt a drunk could get JUST his head out.... expecially if it was going to be ripped off it would need to be out farther then just the head. so he was prolly leaning... so i dont see how his shirt could be all bloodied.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man hat is just horible i cant even imagine that not to say see something like that
just think what the person thought who found the head
and how about the parents of the killed guy makes me happy to hate alcoholl

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Um 2 questions.. one of which was already asked. The driver couldn't notice that his shirt was full of blood, and his friends head was torn off of his body.... and yet still make it home safely... ????? Makes no sense...which leads me to my next questionl

SaKuMa you said that The driver was sticking his head out the window... and his head was rippoed off OVIOUSLY out the window... so... how is the drivers shirt all bloody. Garunteed they were both drunk. and i doubt a drunk could get JUST his head out.... expecially if it was going to be ripped off it would need to be out farther then just the head. so he was prolly leaning... so i dont see how his shirt could be all bloodied.
Your body has blood flowing through it. It isn't all in your head. If your head gets torn off, your two biggest arteries are exposed and your body would bleed until it ran out of blood or your heart stopped. He also doesn't need to get just his head out, he could have an arm out and part of his upper body and just have been clipped on the chin.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, my health coach knew the Driver. It happened here in Atlanta.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive always been afraid of sticking my head out of a moving vehicle

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Umm, my health coach knew the Driver. It happened here in Atlanta.
Yeah, it's all over CNN.

Here's a pic of the driver (John Kemper Hutcherson, 21)

The family of the guy who was decapitated, are actually pleading to not charge the driver. Which is kind of cool, since they completely understand the driver's plight and know that it wasn't truly his fault, the guy who was decapitated, basically asking for it.

Best answers
But drink driving is something he shouldn't have been doing at all. Especially in that state, I'm very surprised he didn't hurt someone else. I guess god does have mercy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he gets charged for something, he'll get charged with DUI... not manslaughter or murder

Best answers
SaKuMa said:
That dosent always go for new drinkers this guy is a walking example of a person that dosent know his own limits and I doubt it was his first nite drinking.
Maybe so, im pretty sure he knew his limits and was just tryin to have a good time. Granted he shouldn't obviously have driven but im pretty sure he just got carried away. Alcohol drunkeness can sneak up on you trust me. Im a pretty heavy drinker but depending on the situation (such as not eating dinner or on a light stomach) it could take 4 or 5 beers to get you drunk compared to 11 or 12 (im using myself as a reference).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, wahts the saying:

"He didn't have enough blood in his alchool."

Best answers
My friend told about this is school a few days ago. I didn't really believe him but I do know. That sucks. If I found my friend headless in my car I wouldn't be able to go on with my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's ****ing awful that the ****er isn't getting charged. I mean, he had to drive close enough to a telephone ****ing pole to accomplish that. That means he was at LEAST on a sidewalk.

****ing idiot drunks.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
The family of the guy who was decapitated, are actually pleading to not charge the driver. Which is kind of cool, since they completely understand the driver's plight and know that it wasn't truly his fault, the guy who was decapitated, basically asking for it.
Well yeah good for him, but id prefer him to face the consequences of his careless behaviour since he was a grave danger for everybody in his way that nigth and instead of decapitating his friend he could have crashed with another car and kill everybody in it too.
Both of them were careless to get in that car in the first place so this is just an example of how ironic death is able to be.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who get drunk are well aware that being drunk ****s with their perception and motor skills. They know that by getting drunk they risk getting into a situation where they could hurt someone else or themselves. If you get drunk and then get into a car and cause someone's death, even indirectly, you deserve to be treated as a criminal, not as some poor soul who had no control over his actions. I wouldn't hesitate to compare someone who gets drunk and goes driving to someone who gets drunk and goes walking down the street with a gun. They're both weapons if you don't know what you're doing.

The point is, if you willingly imbied alcohol you know the risks ahead of time, and if that leads you to indirectly killing someone you deserve to be prosecuted for manslaughter like anybody else.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...... Just dumbasses these day's.. seriously

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
That people at the party they were just let them leave like that :\ My god thats sick.
alot... and i mean ALOT more people drink and drive than lots of people think.... sometimes there is just nothing you can do about it

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
alot... and i mean ALOT more people drink and drive than lots of people think.... sometimes there is just nothing you can do about it
There's alot of truth in that, they are alot more than we notice.

Best answers
I dont think theres anything wrong with drinking, me and my friends have a really great time together drinkin beers or going to parties and getting drunk.. but its just plain stupid to give yourself the opportunity of driving home in your drunk state.. Many ppl would prob prefer to get back home to their warm beds at night at like 5 in the morning from a party, instead of staying at some dude and sleeping, and hell why not take the car.. thats pretty much what you think when your drunk, so if your careless enough to bring your car to a party, and keeping the key (yo could like ask a friend to lock it up or something) then i agree with sonic, you should be treated like a criminal. It wasnt ment to be, but it was .. dunno what its called. An accidential murder..
Another thing which i find stupid is the fact that you get your driving licence at the age of 16 in america, and your allowed to drink when your 21. Here in Denmark were allowed to drink when were 16 and get driving licence as 18 year olds.. You would expect that a person who drinks for the first time AND has a driving licence would bring alot more havoc than a person who had like 2 years to find his own limits and to know how he acts when hes drunk.. Imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom