How do you see people?

Best answers
ive been thinking about this a bit, and i thought it might be interesting to share this and get feedback:

because i live in Australia and are one of the few (i could probly count them all on my hands) people who have ESF, and no one near me has it, i dont know what anyone on these forums looks like. So my brain has gone and done an image association with a few of you guys on the forum. For example: I see Magus as magus, cause of the pic in his sig, thats wot i picture him as :p (weird i know, but thats wot i do), and i see Hsu as the guy on his sig, and i see BIG BOSs as Johnny the Homicidal Maniac etc.
you get the picture. I just want to know if anyone else does this, or is this just one of my mass halucinations and my brain is screwing with me? And if you do this, then say who you think looks like who. I also want to know how ppl see me in that way. Am i a crazy road sign? (avatar) give us your thoughts :)
no flamming now, keep it nice;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next time wait longer than 5 hours.... ;/

Anyhoo, there IS a thread with pictures of forum ppl. Try searching :)

But yeah, I picture Hsu as that weird looking guy on his avatar :laff:

Best answers
ehhh...I picture Michael Jackson as an evil cat....wait Ive seen his true face hehe ^^;

I picture Blade as....a dutch person,but I have no idea how a dutch person looks like so Ill say he seems to be like Blade

and I see pcJoe as.....Piccolo!!!!

Best answers
Alot of people think I'm a dog for some reason ;). I see hsu as one of those guys like mob bosses from the old mob movies, like Don Hsu cos his thing says Where is Gila Mobster (what in hell does that mean). I see Magnus as a person who wears a Humpa-lunpa shirt and everyone else as a Dutch person.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
I see hsu as one of those guys like mob bosses from the old mob movies, like Don Hsu cos his thing says Where is Gila Mobster (what in hell does that mean).
Read EGM :p and you will figure that one out. But I do look like the guy(Hsu) in my avatar in the mornings... only I am not asian.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I imagine Hsu as thte dude in his avatar, I imagine Cuc as emperor palpatine, I imagine bob as the evil cat, I can see Shijing as JTHM, I imagine SM as bowser \o/, Jaredster I see as his avatar, Hibikik I portray as vash.

Majin_You as death...I can't think of more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaVe, if you picture me as "a Dutch person" or even Blade ( :scared: ) you should look for my picture somewhere on this forum. (Tip: sit down before looking at my photo)

Best answers
I try not to think of them as their avatars because that's usually why people think I'm a guy and my best friend is a girl :S. But a lot of people do because they have no face to put on the name, and some people just need a face to go there, you know.

Maybe we should pick an avatar that actually does look like us, eh? But then I'd be Amara from Sailormoon ;/ or that dog from Inuyasha ;D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think of Hibiki as the picture of Gohan he used to have in his old sig, and I still don't know why.

I'll agree in Hsu, he looks like the pic he has of Hsu, although that one doesn't look as cheerful as the Hsu I see in EGM o_O

Many others I can't really...."picture" because I have seen their actualy photographs posted here before.

Best answers
I picture Hsu as an evil lizard ninja. Don't ask why.
majin_you as death, blade as one of em knives from RO, and countless others as lowly mooks.

Edit By Hsu "Lizard Queen"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Read EGM :p and you will figure that one out. But I do look like the guy(Hsu) in my avatar in the mornings... only I am not asian.
I have seen only one strip, and it was the one where they decided to copy pokemon and made a radioactive chipmunk called Chernobyl.

Anywho, I actually see Majin_You has Samus because he has had that sig for longer than I've been here(or longer than I can remember, not sure which)

I see Magus as a pale white guy, not only from his avatar but I have seen his picture before.

I see [ESF]Blade as the sword wielding vampire slayer.

Cucumba, I see him as his old sig and avatar, the Sith one.

Bobmaster I see as a twisted person just from that poor little chihuahua he used to have in his sig and avatar.

I've also come to be annoyed by some of the default avatars, because of some of the problem people who have used them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i picture cummer as a mafia macho man

oh wait he is one :rolleyes:

Best answers
lmao, everyone sees me as a weirdo.....i love it! :p
me also thinks:
hibiki - guy in avatar
cuc - emperor palpantine
majin_you - grim reaper

Best answers
BOBmaster, im australian and so is a guy called mewto. what state u live in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr... i'll show you wacky... I'LL SHOW YOU WACKEEE!!! (picks up a plastic fork) ARGH! ..
*cough* me? jthm? im flattered, i guess i dress like him plus im another wacky UK resident ^_^
although my personallity has changed alot now... i feel more like BIG BOSs now :)
hmm... i dont know aoubt the pic in the sig, i personally base people on there attitude, the style of there text, there amount of respect, then i look at there sig to see if it resembles there personallity... ha.. i picture myself as a muffin (mmm)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mostly associate the people on thsi forums with their sigs and avatar or if I've seen their pic with that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive not been mentioned yet? Shock horror!

Well I agree with everyone but hsu's avatar makes me laugh when I think it looks like him :eek:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I see Ryoko as.....ryoko...

I picture Stryker as a guy beating up Krillin
I picture Elazul as his cool avatar dude
I can see Miroku as the erd headed roommate from teh show mission hll (if you've seen his actual pic, he has some similriites, I think it's awesome :p)

almostdeleted

A
I picture Hsu as his avatar dude.. I picture Hibiki has vash, Cuc as Robo cop, Magus as.. Magus.. Ryoko as ryoko, Shijing as= ^_^ (dont ask) bob as a pig and me as a box..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom