How do you join power battles?

Best answers
I play ESF with my friends, and they always ask me to join the power battles. When I try to, I mostly end up killing my friend. Can somebody please help me to join power battles properly!!!!

Best answers
read the manual, (i think it saiz there) well hit the ball of the atack (i mean, the end of atack) if u dont understand pm me.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to fire a beam and aim it at the the place where the 2 beamheads are struggling. If your PL isn't too low (as compared to the other PS'ing players), and if multiple power-struggling is enabled on the server: your beam will join in the PS.

Best answers
No, I've found in some games that for some reason it is either very hard, or impossible to get the hit boxes of the beams that are power struggling.

I might suggest trying a different map?

Best answers
Thanks alot everyone. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure that it'll work fine.
I just have another problem. When I transform, turn my scouter on, and power up, I can't hear any sounds. Can somebody please help me with that!!! Thanks again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bihal said:
No, I've found in some games that for some reason it is either very hard, or impossible to get the hit boxes of the beams that are power struggling.

I might suggest trying a different map?
No, it can be disabled, so it won't work with serverss that have it disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom