How do you exit the room?

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
676
Best answers
0
You wake up in a room with 4 walls. The walls are made out of reinforced steel. There is a single lamp and lightbulb with a string attached to it so you can turn it on and off. In each of the 4 corners of the room there are these items:

A box of matches
A Tonka Truck
A slightly moist beaver
A copy of "Dances with Wolves" Directors cut

Every 3 hours a tray of food comes into the room via a slit in one of the walls. A single hole with a 4 inch diameter serves as the only way to rid of your wastes. The depth of the hole is indeterminable. Just as you are getting used to your surroundings, a disembodied voice starts talking. You learn from it that there is a way to get out of the room. You also are informed that the basic rules of physics no longer apply in this room. You can manipulate gravity and time as you will.

How do you exit the room?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,490
Best answers
0
Why not just rewind time to when I was put in there, and simply not go in?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Break the truck into two halves. Put the two halves together. Two halves make a (w)hole. Climb out of the hole and escape. Use time and gravity to climb the ranks of power in government, control the world in a totalitarian manner. Wipe your crotch on the 'moist beaver' and drink from your cup of gold.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
If the laws don't apply i'd just build pressure everywhere (and keep normal pressure around my body so i don't explode) until the room bursts. Then I'm free. **** the tonka truck.
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,961
Best answers
0
Escape? I can't imagine why, I'm in paradise. Free food, a tonka truck to play with, Dances with the Wolves Directors Cut Edition. What more could I want?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
Age the steel around me to about a gabagillion years and then kick it down.
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
513
Best answers
0
come on people this is an esf forum....


::Trans to ssj2:: Since esf 1.3 would have already been out since time has passed


::Form shield wall::

::absorb everything around::




::End:: SEX SCENE

not for children
 
New Member
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
3,913
Best answers
0
id open the door, you never said the walls didn't have doors
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
Id shrink myself and go out the food shaft than grow myself back to normal. Oh and id take the video with me ^^
 

Xenon

X
Guest
Well, considering the fact that you never specified what WASN'T in the room, I'd just hop in my spaceship and blast off!
 
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
475
Best answers
0
Physics have no bearing on the world, according to the description. So I'll push the walls (which I'll reduce to putty with a simple thought) down and walk out.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
If the laws of physics no longer applied, I'd simply walk through the walls.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
Escape? I can't imagine why, I'm in paradise. Free food, a tonka truck to play with, Dances with the Wolves Directors Cut Edition. What more could I want?
Free sex? ;lkasjdf
 
New Member
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
842
Best answers
0
I'd make a huuuuuge transmutation circle out of poo. Put the dances with wolves movie on it, transmute, and make real wolves dance for my entertainment. And then, I would break down the walls with the lack of physics. And, fly away with the lack of gravity with a beaver in one hand and a tonka truck in the other.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 2, 2002
Messages
1,043
Best answers
0
You guys are treating this like a puzzle... I think the point is to be creative, a la Tassadar here.
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
358
Best answers
0
I would break the **** out of the wall by sending the tonka truck through it.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
19
Best answers
0
I'd just make it so there is no gravity and fly out... there are 4 walls... no roof was ever mentioned.
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
645
Best answers
0
'the basic laws of physics don't apply'

Then I walk through the ****ing wall, since the laws of physics mean jack**** in there.
 
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
3,125
Best answers
0
This reminded me of the riddle, "How did the man get out of the room with no windows & no doors?"

The answer being, the same way he got in.

I'm sure the answer you wanted is much more complex than that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top