how do i install??

Best answers
:) Yeah I'm going to get the game today. :)
:) Finally lol :)

Best answers
:) Hi I just got back from Florida yesterday. So I see there is no new posts... I guess I'll send more with some more questions ... :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm happy that you are back, but please do not double post :)

Best answers
:( Um can anyone tell me how to use downloaded models (characters) and maps on Earth's Special Forces so I can use them on the game in my server? Please if someone out there know please help me... :(

Best answers
:)Hey thanks I know I haven't posted in a long time. Well I have been to Florida and at my grandma's house. Plus I have been playing Lego Star Wars. Also I have found other mods that I have interest in for Half Life 1. I have figured out how to add models and maps so I have those working now. They are pretty cool. Anyways, I guess I'll put another post up some time again.:)

Best answers
ok i have gone every where and none of the esf downloads work so a=can some one tell me a place that i can download is and i do have half-life

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's two cold steels ? wtf ? did he see the name was in use already and just put it in caps to get around it ? ohwell.........

i will put this in easier context for you if you don't understand so well

1.run half-life 1 once before setup. If it's the first time running hl then run the hazard course and then install esf as i think that creates a nessacary folder for mods if i am not mistaken. Or just run half-life oonce before installing esf

2.Install esf , your problem of the install button being not being clickable at the installer should now be solved provided you have pointed the install at the right steam account that you ran hl off once before

3.your'e done , PLAY , GET GOOD AND PRACTICE SO YOU DON'T GET OWNED BY RANDOM PEOPLE OF THE WORLD \o/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are both my acaunts
i forgot my last password :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said to do that if you live in a house or something where you have more then one steam account for any given reason. Just report that you have forgotten your password to valve and they may ethier reset it or mail the password that you forgot.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COLD_STEEL said:
they are both my acaunts
Why don't I believe you..

Just install in you're Half-life folder inside of the STEAM folder.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COLD_STEEL said:
they are both my acaunts
You can recover your passwords by having them send to your e-mail adres,
Now you're getting a warning for Spam/Requesting Warez
You've been warned in other threads, Don't ask for cd keys again and read the AUP before you even consider posting again

Best answers
MarkII said:
So what's been going on lately guys? :rolleyes:
1,this thread is dead
2.wrong place to post it
3. uhh look at the new posts or somehting or just go around browsing in each section and search for all the threads that have been posted in since your last time here. Its on the bottom left of each section on the boards, itll say like "display threads" from 1 month or somehting like that then just increase it to how ever long youve been gone.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
MarkII said:
So what's been going on lately guys? :rolleyes:
In case you didn't know, this is spam.

Please don't ressurrect old threads for no good reason. If you wish to announce your return do it in your own thread. And if you just wish to chat, save it for a chatroom.

Don't do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom