How do i activate dragon balls when i make a game??...

should esf put more characters and diff beams in

• Hell YEA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yea

• i dont care as long as i can play

• stfu because im ***!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
How do i activate dragon balls when i make a game??... please tell me me every time i make a game with the maps that are supposed to have them dont... do i need to type sumtin in console???? please help1!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, when you create a game you have to choose CTDB mode in options and then make the server. And you also have to pick a map that has the DB's on it. Like esf_cell_day does. Once you collect all 7 press 'b' by default. Otherwise it's the use button.

If you had used the search feature you probably would have found your answer without making a new thread, and I'm really confused why you attached a poll to this thread. Especially a thread that has nothing to do with your question...o_O

Best answers
Well, the dragon balls issue has been dealt with, and we all know that this particular mode, though being a fabulous idea, and being very VERY cool, it can shut down ESF, and the whole HL game. I hope this can be fixed in future versions.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
make sure that when you summon the dragon. dont take a dragonball away. it may crash the server.. and dont fire at the dragon to. also that can crash the server :) happy wishes time

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you create a lan game you can click on advanced wich is next to the map selection . You should see gametype over there here you can choose wich gametype you want.

Best answers
welp u got all the answers u need!;) so this thread is closed like a mofo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom