How did You here about ESF??

Best answers
me i looked at it once in alpha days and it was really buggy so i left.....

came back just for a look last year and WOW it had changed into a new game.....

tell us how u heard about ESF?

Best answers
lol i found out about dragonmod z throu ASE and played that for a while, and ppl woould come on the dmz servers and spam about esf. googled and i googled and i found the site, had a look at the gallery and forums and d/led it and ended up here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was in a BFP server and esf playyers spamed how good it was and hpw bad BFP was.

Best answers
i played bfp with a few friends but then they found esf and told me about it, i got it and fell inlove since beta 1.1 release

Best answers
A little bird told me about a game called esf. Seriuosly. I mean my friend told meh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found it ages ago through a mod called "the rage" (RIP :( )
We had some funny arguments as a result of that =P

Best answers
spetember last year i bumming about fileplanet in the halflife section looking for a mod. ESF beta 1.1 stode out from the others clicked on it to see what it was about and downloaded and was instantly hooked and it just keep getting better.

Best answers
A classmate told me about DBZ mods for HL, and burned me DMZ and ESF beta 1.0 on CD. Needless to say, I preferred the latter ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found it through DMZ. I played DMZ and thought it was the coolest thing ever because it was DBZ...I told my friends, "it's awful, but you can actually play dragonball z!!" so it was automatically cool. But after like my second time playing I realized that DMZ wasn't really enjoyable for me...particularly moreso once the novelty of DBZ wore off. So I looked up other dbz mods for half life and found ESF. I found them all, actually, and tried some others, but ESF was the only one all my not-so-hardcore friends could run. So we played it a few times, spammed some BBAs and Final Flash's (it was alpha times). The novelty of DBZ wasn't enough but we enjoyed the power struggling and playing on LAN and yelling while we pumped two final flashes into map-leveling power struggles.

Been playing ESF ever since. Every time a new version comes out, in fact, I throw a lan party.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At one time, i had searched everywhere for dbz mods. Eventually, i found 3: Bid for Power, English Bid for Power, and DMZ. God were they horrible, but they were the only mods related to dbz that i could find.

One day while searching for models to use on BFP (already dead by the time i found it), i found a little info concerning a bunch of dbz mods. Esf was one of them. As i had checked every other mod (either still in production or dead), i thought id check out esf. Boy was i surprised by that gallery. I was so amazed by it, that i began to dl it (using 56k). Only one problem: i didnt have half life. So i went out and bought half life, just for esf. And the story ends there.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good ol' VT

He made me join the IRC channel and I never left since

That and I was given power both here and there :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got the alpha from a pc magazine cd, and i thought it was pretty cool, by that time alpha 2.0 was allready out, so with my 56k connection i downloaded it, and a week after i got akimbot.... a couple of months after that i joined the community, and i never left ever since.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back in the good old days when everyone loved DragonBall Z
I just tryped it in on google, found ESF and started playing the alpha

Best answers
My friend found out about it in an computer-rant place, got hooked, and told everyone including me. 1 week later, I owned him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom