How can you play esf against boots?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How do you turn the boots on.I have boot activator or something like that.But I can t play online.So please help

Best answers
... Well firstly, you have to purchase a new pair of boots on E-Bay or find an old pair in a dumpster. Then have a 3D modeler make a model of the boots for ESF 1.2.1 which you can then put in your Models folder replacing whichever character you want. There you have it... playing against boots.

If you want to play against BOTS... I would suggest doing a forum search or looking through the help forum for the 30 other threads that have been answered on this exact topic.

Good luck!

Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
... Well firstly, you have to purchase a new pair of boots on E-Bay or find an old pair in a dumpster. Then have a 3D modeler make a model of the boots for ESF 1.2.1 which you can then put in your Models folder replacing whichever character you want. There you have it... playing against boots.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh man, that was awesome!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh man, that was awesome!
And that was spam. Please stick to the topic. If you really can't offer any help, don't reply.

Best answers
kruli1 said:
How do you turn the boots on.I have boot activator or something like that.But I can t play online.So please help
in game press = and it will display a menu just look for the one that says add bot

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
And that was spam. Please stick to the topic. If you really can't offer any help, don't reply.
Alrighty then.

(Assuming you're using Steam-powered ESF)
You use the "=" (non-Keypad) key to bring up the command menu. You can summon either a random bot, a custom bot, or a super bot.

Super Bots come in three flavors. Super Bot (2M), Mega Bot (3.5M), and Ultimate (10M). Super Bots are pretty good fighters, not impossible to fight (and they kill me more than I kill them), I wouldn't cal them easy. I've not really faced a mega bot. Ultimate Bots... Ultimate Bots wouldn't be so damn difficult if their super laser would shut off. It's hard to fight an opponent who regenerates at 2 HP per level, thinks with faster-than-lightning reflexes, and has unlimited Ki. Oh, and not to mention they blow up whatever you throw at them with the laser, and they sap your Ki out of you (as well as drain your power).

Then there's the regular bots. If you want to start training, start off with medium bots. Bad bots are way too easy, even for newbies to beat. If you can own best bots, then consider super bots. If you can own super bots, consider mega bots. If you can own mega bots, don't consider ultimate bots anyway, cause they cheat... :p

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
iT WORKS THANK YOU.wHERE DO YOU INSTALL EVM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom