How can i PS-PowerStruggle beter?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zilea don't act like a mod and don't be hypocritical (you tripple posted)... Holding left click IS the best way... The winner of two people swooping directly at each other will be the person with more energy. Me has said this many times before and you can take his word because he made the bots around this fact.

Best answers
I'm not sure why this topic got bounced back up here after a month. Please don't do that. But to put everything to rest....
Number 1, read the manual PLEASE. It takes under 5 minutes to go through the whole thing, and it'll teach you everything you need to know from 1.0 rules. The only changes in 1.1 are the new moves, and now melee headons are determined by KI level. A note about this, KI is how full the charge bar is, NOT THE NUMBER. PLEASE remember this, if nothing else. Your PL is the number, and is not changed by how full the bar is. The two are completely separate, just shown in the same place. So in a melee headon, ping has no factor at all, it's who has a more full charge bar. Even if one guy has 100,000,000 PL and the other person has 1 PL, the one with 1 PL will win the headon if they are more charged up. They will probably do no damage at that amount of PL difference however. Also, to get back to PSing, each beam has a base strength level, depending on how far up you charged it before firing, and on your PL. Once it hits another beam, and the PS starts, both players start putting more KI into their beams, increasing their power. You do this by HOLDING the left mouse button. The reason the bar on the right doens't move most the time is that the other person is holding it in too, so neither person is able to change the balance. Going turbo increases your PL, thus increasing the strength of the beam. If either person runs out of KI, the other person can still put more in, letting them start to turn the tide of the struggle, or accelerate the person who's out of KI backwards. Once both are out of KI, whichever way the struggle is going continues to go that way until the beams hit something. Because both players put so much KI into their beams, the explosion is much bigger than normal. OK? I think I covered everything here. Make sure when you start a PS you are charged up, so you can put KI in for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom