How can I change the crosshair??

Best answers
I know that in most mods it is possible to change the crosshair (or it's colour), but I couldn't find how to do it in this one, so someone please help!
The standard crosshair is ugly, and it completely disappears when I look at the (bright) sky (and that's a lot with al the flying), and when someone is far away it's also barely visible. The only reference I have is the middle of the screen. Maybe it ads to the realism, but I'd really like to aim precisely.
Please help because I almost can't hit anything on some maps (as if the terrible lag on most servers isn't enough already).

Thx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that will be fixed in the next beta
just wait for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can change it by going into the sprites folder, and replacing the file called crosshair with your own!!

Best answers
or you could pull out your bluetack and place a ball of it in the middle of the screen :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just hope the aura doesnt block ya vision so much ohh and sometimes the cursor disappears

Best answers
Well it seems I looked over that file, stupid me. I replaced it now with my own, bigger crosshair, and changed its colour into something darker; but the problem remains. Guess I'll just wait till the next version arrives...
Another thing I noticed (which you all know I'm sure, but I'm a noob so it's all new to me) is that first person view sucks in most cases, you totally can't control your blasts because of the big lightball in front of you blocking your view. But when playing as Frieza, it's necessary because his aura makes the charge-up bar invisible.

Anyway thx for the help guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all been fixed in the beta

Best answers
hey Hibiki how about hooking me up with a early copy of the beta??........................................
go on please
:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully people asking for the beta will be fixed when the beta is released as well o_O

*muahahahah, you'd wanna hope so o_O *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout repeating that for us who dont speak weard funky speak

Best answers
i think he meant the impatient people who ask for the beta wont be able to play it :D :fight:

Best answers
hikabi have u played the beta? (even though i know its not out?)

Best answers
Does the SSJ script come with a new crosshair? Cause i noticed when i dl the script, the crosshair changed. Maybe i did something (like dl a new crosshair) and forgot, but it seems the script came with one, did it?o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
hikabi have u played the beta? (even though i know its not out?)
he´s a beta tester

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom