How bout them EAGLES!!!!

Best answers
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-hsfbcapsules3oct03.story

Valencia (2-1) at Arroyo Grande (3-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday

Arroyo Grande is the top-ranked team in the Southern Section Division IV poll and ranked No. 12 by The Times, but Coach Jon Huss is fearful of Valencia's speed. "When we got the film of them, it was obvious they have the kind of speed and athleticism we don't see very often," Huss said. "Of course, that's one of the reasons why we scheduled them." While No. 20 Valencia, a Division II team that lost to Hart in the Division III final last season, has big-play threats in running back Charles Burnley, quarterback Stephen Wright and wide receivers Geoff Tisdale and Desmond Blair, Arroyo Grande runs a grind-it-out, misdirection offense in which seven or eight players are expected to carry the ball. Huss figures the best way for Arroyo Grande to overcome Valencia's speed is through turnovers, but he doesn't expect the Vikings to produce many of those after committing seven in a 28-26 victory over Oxnard last week.

Best answers
some people wonder why i rearly have time to work on the mod these days and here is why.... FOOTBALL.... maybe you'll see #33 in a paper some time soon... *33=me* lates people.... wish my team Luck for the CIF southern Div IV championship.... we'll be in it...

This game was truly a triumph for AGHS. well im off to bed now cause i am really ****ing tired from the game!

Best answers
Even though Iam not into football that much, I must congratulate you. :yes: Nice work :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol i went to my first high school footballgame last night its was some what fun...........we won 20 to zip and i didnt even watch the game it was so broing the only good thing there was teh band......the cheerleaders sucked o_O

i dont care for football ;/

Best answers
From Aus, hate the football here, dont know the rules for it over there :p so i'll just say congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom